i have noticed very recently a number of new posters with under say 20 posts coming on board and immediately or nearly so looking to open old arguments, pitch flack and pick fights with personal insults instead of reasoned commentary (this is my own observation and opinion). i have some questions if anyone is game.
1. is it just me? if so, i'll shut up.
2. if its not just me, am i hypersensative?
3. is this healthy for the forum? does this make us think harder?
4. is this unhealthy for the forum? do these folks just piss everyone off without any benefit from the interaction?
5. anyone else with any other points of view about this state of affairs.
6. did the banning of a former famous member open a black hole that just has to be filled?
if no one cares to respond, i guess i'll have an answer.
you've all been a lovely audience, thanks for playing.