You are here

Log in or register to post comments
soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
Turnabout is fair play
JIMV wrote:

The folk who rely o cries of 'racist' simply are incapable of defending Obama's positions on their merit.

Exactly! You nailed it again Jim.

Do you find it blatantly disingenuous that for the first time in the history of the American Presidency that we, as citizens of the United States, are NOT allowed to oppose, or critique a President and his policies for fear of being called 'racist'?

This tactic was predicted BEFORE Obama took the office of the presidency.

Put the focus on skin color, not public policy. Straight out of Rahm Emmanuel's playbook.

So, with that, Just who exactly is looking at skin color in the first place?

Here's some food for thought. Were those that opposed George Bushs' policies 'racist'

According to progressives like Glotz, yes they were.

Incidently, that includes alot of Black Americans.

 

This is MY Candidate for the President of the United States in 2012:

Herman Cain - Conservative Republican

I hope that is not 'racist'.

 

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Cain

My wife is a big Cain supporter...I have reservations because of some stuff he has said on the 2nd amendment but I believe he was/is still feeling his way on such Constitutional issues and has not settled on a complete position yet so I'll gve him more time.

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
Recent autobiographies I have

Recent autobiographies I have read:

Walter E. Wiliams

Clarence Thomas

http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/vita.html

http://www.biography.com/articles/Clarence-Thomas-9505658

soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
Excellent
Lamont Sanford wrote:

Recent autobiographies I have read:

Walter E. Wiliams

Clarence Thomas

http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/vita.html

http://www.biography.com/articles/Clarence-Thomas-9505658

Thanks for the links.

These two Men are absolutely brilliant. My local Newspaper carries Walter Williams' op-ed pieces. I look forward on a daily basis to what his assessment is on varying topics of interest.

I doubt if the 'undercover race baiter' named 'Glotz' has read, or could even understand any opinions, commentaries, or books from either of these brilliant Men, who also happen to be Black Americans.

Why you ask?

First, you have to actually be able to read in context.

Secondly, and most importantly, A persons vocabulary must not be limited to a few dirty words.

And lastly, Marxists despise Freedom and Liberty, so he would naturally hate them as his posts prove.

"Government officials, if given power to control us, soon become zealots."  - Walter Williams

Glotz
Glotz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: Nov 20 2008 - 9:30am
Perhaps you need a reminder of what Joe said...
JoeE SP9 wrote:

I have never in the past will not now nor in the future invite a racist into my home. The though of sharing wine and spirits anywhere with such a person turns my stomach. The racist's choice of beverage is just another example of his racism. It's not funny, merely pathetic.

You guys just don't seem to get it. Glotz, although leaning toward the psychotic does get it. It's been the same way for years. Racists get away with being racist because good people refuse to acknowledge reality. You guys act like the "dumb ass" is the kid in high school who plays pranks on people. Well, he isn't and by accepting his comments and snide remarks you are actually supporting him and his racist views. Anyone with an ounce of sense would see his selection of beverage for what it is. (Colt 45) Frankly I expected more from some of you. Maybe some of you aren't so undercover after all.

I thought you weren't worried what I think.  You already hid behind your Cain endorsement in your previous posts.

If you were confident in your innocence, you wouldn't need defensive responses. 

Keep talking though, you'll believe yourself more and more each day. 

soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
Drone
Glotz wrote:

I thought you weren't worried what I think.

 

Glotz;

The idea of you having the capability to think, much less critically, is way too generous, and quite frankly, ridiculous.

If anyone should be worried, it should be you; for your own personal sanity concerning your ideas for DooDoo and the smearing of it on the faces of fellow forum members.

 

You already hid behind your Cain endorsement in your previous posts.

 

Glotz;

I'm an open Herman Cain supporter. I am campaigning locally for him in the primary, So.. I don't hide genius. I'm proud of my choice. Oh, and by the way genius, Herman Cain happens to be a BLACK American. So, as it stands, you have made yourself look like a complete, and utter buffoon trying paint myself as a racist.

I'm sure you'll try to spin that into some kind of parallelistic, horizontal confusing form of self-styled racism like your psychotic progressive brethren do. Ultimately, to your own un-doing.

Glotz;

You, and your blind allegience to the community organizer, and your failing political party, do not have the intellectual capacity to defend your man Obama the destroyer, nor do you have the intestinal fortitude to admit the community organizers complete, and utter failure as a President. You earn the title of: obamazombie.

You are by far, the most un-educated person on this forum Glotz. Your DooDoo posts proved that.

Any person that would say they want to smear s**t on fellow forum members faces is sick in their pathetic, diminutive mind.

 

If you were confident in your innocence, you wouldn't need defensive responses.

 

That's a feeble attempt to silence Conservatives so you can attack mindlessly without the fear of vocal opposition. Your about 10 years behind with that worn out tactic. Democrat Congressmen, and self-avowed socialists David Bonior(MI) and Bernie Sanders(VT) tried that so many times on the house floor between 1993-95 to no avail, amongst others.

By the way, Bonior is now back at Wayne University 'teaching' labor studies, indoctrinating students to become good Socialists, just like the rest of the socialist hack politicians that eventually get voted out of office and cannot get a job in the private sector. So, they return back to the universities and other institutions of lower learning where they have a captive audience with NO opposition due to the threat of not getting a passing grade. These hacks can't make it in the private sector, aka; the Real world.

Your way out of your league in the arena of debate Glotz. Clueless, and extremely boring.

You don't have the mental capacity to comprehend my responses or any others, much less make a compelling argument. All you can do is imitate a Parrot with ..racism, racist, racism..racist. That's ALL you know.

Your a drone that is only suited to work in Government.

 [/quote]

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
Whoopi gives a good example of what Gotz might be like

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2011/07/whoopi-goldberg-gay-marriage-pledge-michele-bachmann-/1?csp=34news

 

The video at the bottom is classic liberal, "feeble attempt to silence Conservatives"  !!!!!!!!!

 

Well, Whoopi.  Single moms are a major drain on our society.  They cost taxpayers a fortune and their kids generally grow up to be total screw ups they end up costing taxpayers more money.  That's a fact.  Just throw yourself down on the floor and go into a complete tantrum to make something go away.  Instead of discussing responsible sex we jump up and down and scream like a little liberal should.  Whoopi will get nothing and like it.

Glotz
Glotz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: Nov 20 2008 - 9:30am
And you've got the garb for the next Klan meeting...

Pretty far reaching for whatever you're reaching for.

Try not to make the Klan hoods pink this time... Yr buddies got mad the last time you washed with colors...

Glotz
Glotz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: Nov 20 2008 - 9:30am
More unfounded insults? I thought you were better than me...
soulful.terrain wrote:

Your way out of your league in the arena of debate Glotz. Clueless, and extremely boring.

You don't have the mental capacity to comprehend my responses or any others, much less make a compelling argument. All you can do is imitate a Parrot with ..racism, racist, racism..racist. That's ALL you know.

Your a drone that is only suited to work in Government.

Your diatribe on 'what I think' is typically so over-wrought and long-winded it's amazing you draw on so much each day, knowing so little about me. 

Again, no one cares about your blind assumptions about me.  You couldn't possibly know one thing about my political leanings or perceptions at all.  It's impossible; I simply haven't given you anything to run on, and THAT is the point. You keep creating bullshit about me given my condemnation of your 'friend', and your support of him. 

You've spun yourself into a whirling rant of political bullshit that has no basis in my beliefs. But keep going, it's funny that you come up with historical references for my 'positions' in politics, every day. 

I never even endeavored to debate you for one second.   I give you simple, unrelenting beligerence for supporting Lamont day in and day out. You know this isn't the first time he acts that way, and his profile picture is concrete proof of that.  His disrespectful Colt-45 comment insulted others, and you know that. No derision to him, just a pat on the back and comments to propel more bullshit from him, and assistance in concocting more deflection to change the focus of his blame. 

You don't think Black people would be offended by his pic and the inflamatory statements he makes every day? Well, they are.  Joe is proof. And you utterly ignored his basic human feelings, and show him little respect.  THAT is wrong, and yet you do nothing about it. You seem satisfied in your position.

So stating that yr Cain supporter doesn't hold much when you allow people you discuss with no rights nor respect.  And that doesn't even include the sheer bullshit yr trying to push by coming up with your newly-created decision to suddenly campaign for Cain. Wow, you'll do anything to convince yourself. I think Mr. Cain would say "No thank you" if he read these statements and consistent, base-less character attacks you make daily.  In fact, he may just read about them if you like...  You seem to be so secure in your words, I wonder if he would agree.

And don't forget the fact you never contribute much to the audio discussions, but still believe you have some kind of worth in the Stereophile forums. That alone shows that you are here for political soap-boxing only- not audio discussion.  The real worth of any poster here is what can you bring to the table of positive discussion in audio. And I do so by not crapping on the writing staff. 

I thought the audio forums were place that mattered in this site.  You're gonna tell me I'm wrong yet again, right?  Yeah, this is place of fine political diss-cussion.  And yr doing it by yourself.. or at least with your  great friends, who think like you.  'Cause I've seen your responses to anyone that doesn't agree with you.  Month over month, year over year, there is no two-party discussion- just a flame session.  And then you cry bloody murder when someone calls you on it. Sorry you don't like yr medicine bitter...

And the same does hold true for Jimmy in the audio discussions.  If I state, I have other priorities in audio purchases other than what HE is focusing on, HE results to name-calling FIRST, and mind you, in an incredibly obnoxious way.  I can't state I have other priorities in my system, or I that I don't care to have my computer attached to my stereo, in whatever manner... That is fascist. He deserves that moniker, as do you. If we're not Republicans, we can't be in here, right?  That's obviously right from the posts above. 

Let me listen the way I want to, and for that matter, LG and AD, if they want to.  It's their choice in the system we all love so much. If his music is different than mine, HE says 'it's crap'.  And then Stereophile responds with "As We See It" last month, almost directly to him.   THAT was the intelligent, well-thought discussion HE stayed out & away from.

But keep pretending to think that I have even engaged you in one kernel of political discussion. I haven't and you still keep talking shit to all of the Democrats, liberals and anyone else you don't like- with again, no basis for it, whatsoever.  Who would ever want to discuss anything with you, given your blatant, far-reaching attacks on what intuit about one person's political leanings? No one. And that is why you 4 are in here proverbially masturbating to each other's shared beliefs.  Sorry the strong language makes you blush or freak out, or feign indignant shock. You deserve it- you think way too highly of your own minds.  I don't claim how 'brilliant' I am ever in here, but ALL of you do claim you are- and the people you 'back'.  But yr not arrogant, right?

You keep defending yourself on the grounds of racism by changing the argument to politics.  The hole you dug is yours. 

Glotz
Glotz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: Nov 20 2008 - 9:30am
And just as a reminder....
JIMV wrote:

THIS is racist. 

I guarantee you that many Black people would find this insulting, only intended to spread hate and provoke even more hate. 

Don't fool yourself to anything of the contrary.

Whether this post or any other, there is proof of your racism disguised as political bullshit. 

Jeff0000
Jeff0000's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: Mar 30 2009 - 8:28pm
How do you know?
Glotz wrote:

You don't think Black people would be offended by his pic and the inflamatory statements he makes every day? Well, they are.  Joe is proof.

How does anyone know the skin color of anyone on this forum?

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Actually Glotz...

The sign is not 'racist' but simply true. A lot of folk voted Obama in 08 because of his color. He was proof that every person of color was ot 100% about race. I do not believe anything has changed there. Obama is NOT about race, but about Marxism, which brings us to the second bit of the sign.

Voting for the fellow again with his record IS proof positive of 'stupid'...

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
The sign isn't racist.  It is

The sign isn't racist.  It is directed toward people that voted for Obama to prove to their friends that they are not racist.  And they aren't racist.  They are just idiots for falling for the cult-of-personality-slight-of-hand-trick.  Even Kennedy won based on the fact that many protestants wanted to prove they had nothing against Catholics.  They still fell for the Cult of Personality.   That makes them idiots.

 

Living Colour understood this.  It is so simple even a caveman can understand it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

 

“And during the few moments that we have left, we want to talk, right down to
earth, in a language that everybody here can easily understand.” (Malcolm X)

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
the Cult of Personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you wanna be ohhh…

I'm the Cult of Personality
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
I'm the Cult of Personality
the Cult of Personality
the Cult of Personality

Neon lights, Nobel Prize
When a leader speaks, the reflection lies
You won't have to follow me
Only you can set me free

I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face of your T.V. ohh…

I'm the Cult of Personality
I exploit you; still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three ohh…
I'm the Cult of Personality
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi ohh…
I'm the Cult of Personality
the Cult of Personality
the Cult of Personality

Neon lights, Nobel Prize
When a leader speaks, that leader dies
You won't have to follow me
Only you can set you free

You gave me fortune, you gave me fame
You gave me power in your God's name
I'm every person you need to be ohh…
I'm, the, Cult, of, Per, Son, Al, Ity

I am the Cult of
Personality

“Ask not what your country can do for you…” (John F. Kennedy)
“The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.” (Franklin D. Roosevelt)

 

soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
Great question...
Jeff0000 wrote:
Glotz wrote:

You don't think Black people would be offended by his pic and the inflamatory statements he makes every day? Well, they are.  Joe is proof.

How does anyone know the skin color of anyone on this forum?

..and directly to the point.

Problem is, robotic leftists like Glotz don't give a crap. It is just another opportunity to use racism as a tool against conservatives, always looking the other way when it comes to his own party, like Obama calling his white Grandmother "a typical white woman."

Or better yet, Robert Reich, Obama's jobs advisor, and ex-Clinton Labor secretary, when he said," We want to create jobs..real jobs, and we aren't talking about these jobs going to white construction workers,"...

The leftists were not outraged, nor did the media report on this. They are hypocrites plain and simple.

The only tool leftists have, well, that and class division. Appealing to emotion rather than appealing toward reason. And that tool is to be used against conservatives and not democrats.

soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
More leftist brilliance..
Glotz wrote:
JIMV wrote:

THIS is racist.

 

 

You don't even know what racism is moron. Leftist progressives have thrown this word around at every turn, to the point that 'racism' doesn't even have a meaning anymore.

NOWHERE on this sign does it advocate white or any other racial supremacy over any other race.

NOWHERE on this sign does it state inferiority of the black race or inferiority any other race of people.

NOWHERE on this sign does it advocate that black Americans or any other race of peoples are sub-human like say..for example, The Nation of Islam, under the leadership of Louis Farrakhan, that openly states "Whites are from the devil."

..but as good progressive you don't have a problem with that..

NOWHERE on this sign does it advocate eradication of the black race or any other ethnicity, like say.. for example, The New Black Panther Party, under the leadership of Malik Shabazz, that stated,"In order for us to move forward, we must, by any means necessary, subdue the white man and if it comes to death in the streets, then we will have to kill the white man in the streets."

..but as a good progressive you don't have a problem with that either..

NOWHERE on this sign does it advocate the taking away of rights of Black Americans, or the rights of any other race of people for that matter.

Your like most robotic progressives that see 'racism' in everything. Your a malcontent.

soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
More progressive leftist brilliance..

 

 

Glotz wrote:
soulful.terrain wrote:

Your way out of your league in the arena of debate Glotz. Clueless, and extremely boring.

You don't have the mental capacity to comprehend my responses or any others, much less make a compelling argument. All you can do is imitate a Parrot with ..racism, racist, racism..racist. That's ALL you know.

Your a drone that is only suited to work in Government.

Your diatribe on 'what I think' is typically so over-wrought and long-winded it's amazing you draw on so much each day, knowing so little about me.

What I do know about you is this:

You are a progressive leftist. You despise wealth creators ie; Big business. Your a malcontent, wanting to continuously tax the job providers in this nation to no end. Small businesses, the engine of our economy, you want to tax them continuously. It's never enough taxes with you progressives. Any Constitutionalist can see that socialistic garbage a mile away.

That's four things I know about you. 

.... also I know you like to play with DooDoo by smearing it on people

So, that makes five things.

 

Again, no one cares about your blind assumptions about me.

 

Obviously you do. Not blind assumption but clear observation, given your posts.

 

  You couldn't possibly know one thing about my political leanings or perceptions at all.

  

Your selective memory is a trademark of your a progressive liberalism. Your political leanings and perceptions speak loudly, your posts prove it. Concerning Conservatives, you stated in the "Our Hero" thread, page 8, post #71.

You posted:

"..Biggest collection of selfish, narcissitic assholes ever."

"Pay your fair share" 

 

So, as you say.. I couldn't possibly know one thing about your political leanings or perceptions at all???

Your incoherent, as most progressives are.

  

a whirling rant of political bullshit that has no basis in my beliefs.

 

Need another?  Page 8 of the "Our Hero" thread, post # 80 you wrote:

"We'll see how much you bitch about paying YOUR fair share.  Lots of talk and no do, just like you blame Democrats.  Yr just as guilty. We'll see how much yr corporate cronies will have millionaires pay their fair share, assholes.  I bet the majority will never agree to getting rid of the Bush tax cuts.  'Paying your fair share'... Yr probably laughing too."

Time will tell, not you assfucks...  We'll see if your blameful bullshit will result in a Republican in the White House for 2012.  Yeah, keep hope alive... ahahahhahhahhhahahha..  Yr fucked.  Again."

 

So, genius, are you saying this progressive/socialistic garbage has no basis in your political beliefs?

 

I think Mr. Cain would say "No thank you" if he read these statements and consistent, base-less character attacks you make daily.  In fact, he may just read about them if you like...  You seem to be so secure in your words, I wonder if he would agree.

 

Number one, you know nothing about Herman Cain.

Secondly, I have spoken to Herman Cain and he agrees 100% with me as a Conservative. I also have met Neal Boortz, the man Herman sometimes sits in with on his program from time to time. Also, Herman Cain plans on meeting with his campaign managers and workers alike. That includes me..genius.

 there is no two-party discussion- just a flame session

Really now. You intial post to my thread was nothing but flaming!

Like you stating you "want to smear s**t on the faces" of forum members "spelling racist." Are you speaking of that flame-session?

And the same does hold true for Jimmy in the audio discussions. 

Leave others out of it. I know your progressive "group think" mentality forces you to drag others into the collective.

 I that I don't care to have my computer attached to my stereo, in whatever manner... That is fascist. He deserves that moniker, as do you.

Like racism, you don't know what fascism is either. Facism is Government controlling the means of production of a particular privately owned industry.

 

But keep pretending to think that I have even engaged you in one kernel of political discussion.

Again genius, I refer you back to page 8, posts #71 and #80 of the "Our Hero" thread.

 Who would ever want to discuss anything with you

You did.

 you think way too highly of your own minds.

I think highly of the Constitution and the Declaration, something you don't.

  I don't claim how 'brilliant' I am ever in here, but ALL of you do claim you are- and the people you 'back'.  But yr not arrogant, right?

Just like a stumped, clueless liberal, putting words in my mouth. Pay attention to the thread. I NEVER claimed I was a genius in ANY of my posts.

I'm confident, not arrogant. Progressives like yourself, hate the fact that finally Conservatives are actually paying attention to what is going on in government, and taking an active interest.

No, we don't trash city streets in protest marches or burn down buildings and cars, or loot store-front properties like radical leftists have done in the past. Nor do we burn the flag, or hate Christians. Nor do we use the courts as a political arm to violate the Constitution just like what Obama did with that rubber stamp, Elena Kagan.

 We love the Constitution, our law of the land. We do not believe in circumventing it through some outrageous proceedural manuever in the 11th hour with some ridiculous quorum call. 

And unlike you, I have facts to back up my claims. Strong language encompasses many things. In my case, it contains points in fact. In your case, it contains silly, juvenile dirty word phrases.

You keep defending yourself on the grounds of racism by changing the argument to politics.  The hole you dug is yours. 

The original post is about politics genius. Pay attention!

Not only are you boring, but incoherent as well.

JoeE SP9
JoeE SP9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: Oct 31 2005 - 6:02pm
What it is.

Racism is like pornography. I know it when I see or hear it. LS is a racist. Although I disagree with Glotz on many things in many ways, he seems to be one of the few non blacks who "see" LS for what he is. As long as those who are decent beings refuse to see things and people for what they are there will continue to be racists and racism. Defending LS by saying he's intelligent is "damning him with faint praise". He's a racist and by defending him you are supporting his racism.

I find it rather ironic that LS quotes Malcolm X. There was a man who spent 70% of his life hating white people. He then becomes a "true Muslim" and embraces Islam's deepest fundamental belief. That being; Anyone who is not a Muslim is an Infidel and has no right to live in what should be and one day (Allah willing) will be an Islamic world with Sharia law.

I stated that I have a mixed race background. The resident "dumb ass" racist then made a racist assumption that I'm the product of a black male and a white female. Notice, LS asked why I hate my "white" mother. No thought or question was given as to whether this was accurate (it isn't). Suffice it to say, having any black blood automatically makes you black in the USA. 

Jeff0000
Jeff0000's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: Mar 30 2009 - 8:28pm
Good grief
JoeE SP9 wrote:

Racism is like pornography. I know it when I see or hear it. LS is a racist. Although I disagree with Glotz on many things in many ways, he seems to be one of the few non blacks who "see" LS for what he is. As long as those who are decent beings refuse to see things and people for what they are there will continue to be racists and racism. Defending LS by saying he's intelligent is "damning him with faint praise". He's a racist and by defending him you are supporting his racism.

I stated that I have a mixed race background. The resident "dumb ass" racist then made a racist assumption that I'm the product of a black male and a white female. Notice, LS asked why I hate my "white" mother. No thought or question was given as to whether this was accurate (it isn't). Suffice it to say, having any black blood automatically makes you black in the USA. 

Joe:

In two brief paragraphs I have learned ... Glotz is not black; You have a mixed background; Your father is white; Your mother is black.

My questions are:

1) Who cares? 2) Why is it important? 3) How would you know about Glotz? 4) Why would you bring up your own background?

This, to me, is racism.

To me, you are Joe, a valuable and regular contributor to the forum. You are educated and well written in your posts.

There is Glotz, he is well written in other areas of the forum. He is not well tutored for the political banter in this thread. He let's his anger get the best of him and makes an ass out of himself.

There is Mark, a regular contributor who is extremely intelligent and very well read. He is going to take Glotz to task until Glotz can join the discussion in a civil and intelligent manner.

There is Lamont. I don't think he is a racist. He is provocative and edgy. I think most of his posts try to get the reader to look at the subject in a different light and perhaps rethink their point of view or to view the subject from a different perspective. His style is unique and can certainly be caustic at times but I have yet to see racism.

You see Joe, these are the opinions that I have formed about 4 folks that contribute to this forum. The color of a persons skin means nothing to me. I could not care less about skin color. There are some real honest to God issues in this world that need addressed, I don't have time for the cosmetic ones.

Additionally, there is some great audio discussion to get involved with right here on the Stereophile Forum, go figure! cool

Jeff

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
I didn't quote Malcolm X. 

I didn't quote Malcolm X.  Living Colour quoted Malcolm X.  If you don't believe me watch their popular MTV video, which I posted a link as well.  But in the vein of JoeE's logic I would have also quoted FDR and JFK, which I did, or rather, which Living Colour did, but that isn't the point.  JoeE was quick to point out the shortcoming of Malcolm X but failed to mention that FDR imprisoned Japanese-Americans and fought a war against racists using a segregated military as well as the authorization for the execution of the enemy and Private Slovik.    With Kennedy we never hear about his fucking around with helpless women, the drugs to ply his trade as such, his stupid ideas about one side of being Vietnamese, and the utter stupidity and failure with the Bay of Pigs Invasion using unprepared Cuban exiles as pawns for the inept set up for failure and ultimate death and/or a lifetime of imprisonment in a communist Cuban gulag.    I believe liberals like Joe call it, "Camelot".  Camelot is fiction.  Like a Michael Moore movie.  Or what liberals call, "accurate".  And as such, JoeE is also, "accurate".

BTW, Slovik's family (Polish-Americans) petitioned seven presidents for a pardon.  His family was turned down each time.  Clinton, not a known racist, pardoned people of any color as long as they had the money, which should indicate to JoeE that Clinton is surely a racist.  But back to Slovik.  Frank Sinatra wanted to make a movie about the poor guy, which liberals would have found "accurate" since it would have been a movie.  Kennedy talked him out of it.  I'm sure liberals have heard about Private Slovik.  In another fiction (accurate)  book Slovik is mentioned in Vonnegut's Slaughter-House Five.

 With that in mind...

"So they were trying to re-invent themselves and their universe... Science fiction was a big help."
- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-Five

Racism is a contradiction as it is preceived.  A fictional (accurate) book liberals should also believe would be Heller's Catch-22.  "Catch" the contradictions if you dare....

[Chief White Halfoat:] "Racial prejudice is a terrible thing, Yossarian. It really is. It's a terrible thing to treat a decent, loyal Indian like a nigger, kike, wop, or spic."

In either case, Vonnegut or Heller, I think they both got it right with the liberal minded.  The only problem getting in the way are the facts imbedded in both books.  Those would be preceived as outright lies by liberals.  Both books are about hypocrisy and without it you can't have racism.  Maybe this is why liberals lead the pack with the number of hypocrits.  Don't get me started on Al Sharpton advocating and managing the killing of Jews in New York City.  An eye-for-an-eye.

 

JoeE SP9
JoeE SP9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: Oct 31 2005 - 6:02pm
Assumptions

Don't assume that I have a white father and black mother. That's not the case. My ethnic background is slightly more complex. I disagree with your feelings about LS. I believe I have significantly more experience in this area and I call them as I see them. I've been reading LS's thinly veiled racist remarks for quite some time while biting my tongue. Yes, he's been on his best behavior since I called him on his racism. However, a leopard can't change his spots and sooner or later he'll revert to his usual self.

In answer to your questions

1) I care.

2) It's important because his racist innuendo's are insulting to any non white.

3) I made an assumption about Glotz that may not be correct. I don't think I'm wrong. If I am I'll immediately and honestly apologize. I brought up my background because LS was making comments that were uncalled for, incorrect and offensive to non whites.

I fully realize a lot of posters and readers have a quiet chuckle over his screen name and avatar. That they were chosen specifically to be sarcastically demeaning is something that seems to escape everyone but Glotz and myself. His so called choice of "beverage" is another example of and an extension to his racism. Quoting B. D. Williams and Malcolm X is more of the same.

I was and still am surprised at the strength of Glotz's responses. Glotz, chill out man. LS is what he is. He's a coward who uses the anonymity of the Internet to spout vitriol he wouldn't say to anyone's face. Unfortunately there are many in this country who think speak and feel the same way. I'm just thankful that this wonderful hobby/passion of ours doesn't seem to attract too many "dumb asses".

Please note; I've not suggested that conservatives and Tea Party members are racists. I've said that some racists have become members because of a perceived though misdirected idea of a "white supremacy" movement. Ask LS if he would support Herman Cain as a candidate. I'm sure his answer will be quite interesting.

Jeff0000
Jeff0000's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: Mar 30 2009 - 8:28pm
good grief
JoeE SP9 wrote:

Don't assume that I have a white father and black mother. That's not the case.

Joe, you are right, I should not have made that assumption. I sincerely apologize for doing so.  

My point is, the measure of a person is never judged by the color of their skin. To do so is an exercise in ignorance.

Jeff

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
The problem is the same as always...

It is not about race but the color of ideology...BoBo is a red...simple really

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
"Don't assume that I have a

"Don't assume that I have a white father and black mother. That's not the case. My ethnic background is slightly more complex"

Yeah, we can see that.

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
(No subject)

"Glotz, chill out man. LS is what he is. He's a coward who uses the anonymity of the Internet to spout vitriol he wouldn't say to anyone's face. Unfortunately there are many in this country who think speak and feel the same way. I'm just thankful that this wonderful hobby/passion of ours doesn't seem to attract too many "dumb asses"."

 

Pot calling the kettle black.

 

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
"Please note; I've not

"Please note; I've not suggested that conservatives and Tea Party members are racists. I've said that some racists have become members because of a perceived though misdirected idea of a "white supremacy" movement. Ask LS if he would support Herman Cain as a candidate. I'm sure his answer will be quite interesting."

 

Well, while we are apologizing to poor little JoeE I might was well do the same thing.  "I'm sorry I had to fight in the middle of your Black Panther party".

JoeE SP9
JoeE SP9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: Oct 31 2005 - 6:02pm
Racist verbiage

Bobby Seale is a very close friend. I don't believe that he or Huey would have allowed someone like you to become a member. FYI: I have never been a member.

You posted the Malcolm X quote.

I am not a liberal.

Bringing up racism before during and after WWII or Kennedy's mistakes is not relevant.

Pvt. Eddie Slovik got a raw deal. Of that there is no doubt.

Mentioning Joseph Heller and Kurt Vonnegut is nothing but obfuscation. If anyone knows about the connection between hypocrisy and racism you certainly would.

That Al Sharpton is a disgraceful idiot is indisputable. But, trust you to mention another black person in a denigrating manner.

I do thank you for eschewing the foul language.

BTW: The new editor has a spell checker. 

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
Uh?

That's what you get for ignoring me.  You missed out on your mistakes several posts back.  BTW, you write like a female journalist.  "He was allegedly arrested for drunk driving". 

No, he was arrested for drunk driving.  He was allegedly driving drunk.

I also want you to stop hurting my feelings.  You're mean and vindictive and refuse to leason to reason.  So, just stop it with the fucking racial bullshit.  You're starting to sound like one.  You've been told by others in a logical manner that you're barking up the wrong tree and you keep bringing it up.  The only thing you have done is make yourself look like a fucking loser bigot.  So, knock it off and there won't be any more shit.  Christ, I can just see you watching an episode of All in the Family or The Jeffersons.  It must keep you up at night.  

JoeE SP9
JoeE SP9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: Oct 31 2005 - 6:02pm
Hurt feelings

Deleted: Double post

JoeE SP9
JoeE SP9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: Oct 31 2005 - 6:02pm
Hurt feelings

You need to have more than your feelings hurt. Your continuous use of denigrating comments about black people is the "racial bullshit".

Once again: There is a free to use spell checker in the editor.

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
"Projection"   The

"Projection"   The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or desires to someone or something as a naive or unconscious defense against anxiety or guilt.

So, find a different defense other than your own ego.  Since you continue to go down this road perhaps you should look into the mirror and ask, "How am I doing today, Al Sharpton?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noKVrNK2VKM&feature=related

 

...

JoeE SP9
JoeE SP9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: Oct 31 2005 - 6:02pm
Bigot

You seem to be finding it hard to hide your bigotry. Bringing up Al Sharpton only reinforces my point. Unlike you I am completely secure with who and what I am. I have no infantile need to berate and denigrate others, you excepted.

Did the black boys bully you in school? Did a black man take your girlfriend away? Get over it you woosie little punk. You're the one who's doing all the projecting.

I see you finally figured out how to use the spell checker.

JoeE SP9
JoeE SP9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: Oct 31 2005 - 6:02pm
Crapping

JIMV, soulful.terrain, Jeff0000 and Glotz;

While we have political differences I believe they are just that. It was never my intention to "crap" on this or any thread.

I will speak whenever the resident racist makes one of his racist comments.

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
I think I have enough to send

I think I have enough to send a crying private message to the moderators demanding they ban JoeE.

Glotz
Glotz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: Nov 20 2008 - 9:30am
Sorry Joe...

I was using your post as an example of others' being directly affected by the comments/posts. 

Sorry if I spoke for you.  That was not my intention.  Thanks.

Sorry Jeff.  You did offer me kind words.  The others are forgotten and forgiven.

Glotz
Glotz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: Nov 20 2008 - 9:30am
It logically follows that if one doesn't agree... yr an idiot...
soulful.terrain wrote:
Glotz wrote:
JIMV wrote:

THIS is racist.

 

You don't even know what racism is moron. Leftist progressives have thrown this word around at every turn, to the point that 'racism' doesn't even have a meaning anymore.

NOWHERE on this sign does it advocate white or any other racial supremacy over any other race.

NOWHERE on this sign does it state inferiority of the black race or inferiority any other race of people.

NOWHERE on this sign does it advocate that black Americans or any other race of peoples are sub-human like say..for example, The Nation of Islam, under the leadership of Louis Farrakhan, that openly states "Whites are from the devil."

..but as good progressive you don't have a problem with that..

NOWHERE on this sign does it advocate eradication of the black race or any other ethnicity, like say.. for example, The New Black Panther Party, under the leadership of Malik Shabazz, that stated,"In order for us to move forward, we must, by any means necessary, subdue the white man and if it comes to death in the streets, then we will have to kill the white man in the streets."

..but as a good progressive you don't have a problem with that either..

NOWHERE on this sign does it advocate the taking away of rights of Black Americans, or the rights of any other race of people for that matter.

Your like most robotic progressives that see 'racism' in everything. Your a malcontent.

NO, you are wrong.

What the sign implies very clearly is that Black people &/or Democrats are idiots.  (Who voted for Obama- Republicans?) Simple logic.

If you honestly don't think that millions of Americans came to the polls as a reaction to our previous president, you are simply wrong.  The polls as recent as last week show that to be true.  

Show it to 100 people of any color, they will respond in the negative.  It is not political commentary; it is an insult intended as such.

You still don't get it- because you continue to breed hate with every post.  Mine was an 'unrelenting beligerance' to racism.  No politics.  Just a direct response to ongoing hatred.  And that's not cool, so I decided not to be cool either. 

It served its purpose- It exposed the hearts of most.

If you think racism doesn't have a meaning anymore, you clearly have forgotten.

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
Yeah, I can see what you're saying, "simple logic"

"What the sign implies very clearly is that Black people &/or Democrats are idiots.  (Who voted for Obama- Republicans?) Simple logic."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoSrKLTx_ao

Fred Sanford is a racist.  I see your logic now.

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Not exactly

"What the sign implies very clearly is that Black people &/or Democrats are idiots"

 

Actually, what is states very clearly, is that ones past vote might have been about race (in a positive way) but that ones future vote, knowing what we do about Obama's schemes, is about intelect.

You know...'Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me'. The country was fooled once. Now we should know better.

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
Good morning. It's a new dawn

Some more "simple logic".  Who do you think made these signs?  The signs clearly indicate that "Black people &/or Democrats" made these signs and probably believe them too.

 

 

 

 

And of course for our dummies on the forum....

JoeE SP9
JoeE SP9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: Oct 31 2005 - 6:02pm
Ban who
Lamont Sanford wrote:

I think I have enough to send a crying private message to the moderators demanding they ban JoeE.

Ban me for exposing a racist? What's the matter? Is the truth getting to you? 

JoeE SP9
JoeE SP9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: Oct 31 2005 - 6:02pm
Can't see!

Your like most robotic progressives that see 'racism' in everything. Your a malcontent.

My question is, why are conservatives unable to see any racism even when it's overt?

Glotz
Glotz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: Nov 20 2008 - 9:30am
Riiiight....

Just keep ignoring the past president.  Everyone voted out of race... not issues. 

That's the implication, and you keep denying it. 

soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
Re: Good morning. It's a new dawn.

Point proven.

Great post Lamont.

JoeE SP9
JoeE SP9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: Oct 31 2005 - 6:02pm
support racism

You guys just don't seem to understand that by congratulating LS you are supporting a racist. His avatar coupled with his racist postings are nothing more than an indicator of his racism. If the current president was anything but black he would have little to say. He's a bigot of the worst sort.

You guys are so hung up on your hatred of our current president that you don't want to see LS for what he is. You complain about affirmative action being discriminatory. You don't like it when you feel you've been discriminated against. Yet, you don't seem to have a problem when that discrimination isn't directed at you. As with most conservatives discrimination doesn't exist as long as you're not the target of discrimination.

It's because of people like LS that affirmative action is necessary. By tacit approval you support the rantings of the resident racist.  Unfortunately you guys don't want to acknowledge that. 

Glotz is right. Stereophile should remove this forum. The only thing that you guys do is bash the president and support the resident racist.

Without this forum LS wouldn't post on this site.

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
"Glotz is right. Stereophile

"Glotz is right. Stereophile should remove this forum. The only thing that you guys do is bash the president and support the resident racist."  -- JOeE

Glotz has never been right.  It was different when Bush was president.  It was a daily barrage of bullshit all the time.  Now it is somehow different.  Especially the chickenshit race card nonsense.  It's an empty paper sack argument.  I know it, you know it, and now the whole world knows it.  Pawlenty of bullshit coming from the left. 

You guys can take a lesson by using the search function to see how the tables are no different and never have been any different.  Nothing has changed here.  Only the chickenshit cries from the two man mob to shut the bar down because they can't win the day.  You two are acting like a couple of Jacobins. 

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
About removing the forum....

Remember, before this the politics was inserted in the actual magazine reviews, to no purpose but to piss off half the population and make the droppers of the silly one liners feel superior...

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
Yeah, I remember.  I also

Yeah, I remember.  I also remember the forum poll showing the majority of members being conservative.  You gotta be tough to live out West.  Just like Tom Thumb's blues.

 

soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
Where are the real Liberals?
JoeE SP9 wrote:

You guys just don't seem to understand that by congratulating LS you are supporting a racist.

 

Joe,

Was the Democrat Party a supporter of racism by allowing a former member of the Ku Klux Klan to remain a Senator from 1959-2010?

That Senator was Democrat Robert Byrd (W. Va).

So Joe, according to your logic, Democrats are supporting racism since they did not 'ban' him. Am I wrong?

 

You guys are so hung up on your hatred of our current president

 

I'm hung up on the Constitution Joe, therefore I hate Obama's Marxist policies, not the man himself. I will continue to despise any politician that assaults the Constitution. And I have every right to criticize ANY politician as a free American. You have the same right Joe guarateed by the Constitution.. that is why as free Americans, we have the right to redress our government with our grievances, this is the first admendment.

The founders made this abundantly clear:

"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." - Wendell Phillips

"But you must remember, my fellow citizens, that eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty, and you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing. It behooves you, therefore, to be watchful in your States as well as the Federal Government." - Andrew Jackson

...and the list goes on and on.. 

Joe, it's sad to think that if the founders were alive today, many, if not all, the progressives would label them as racists for simply applying these prudent truths.

Joe, do you really want to live in a country where you are not allowed to criticize politicians? I certainly don't. That worked really well under Mao Zedong didn't it. He killed 45 million of his own citizens that tried to exercise freedom of speech.

 

You complain about affirmative action being discriminatory. You don't like it when you feel you've been discriminated against. Yet, you don't seem to have a problem when that discrimination isn't directed at you.

 

 Affirmative action in ANY form discriminates against ALL.

 

As with most conservatives discrimination doesn't exist as long as you're not the target of discrimination.

 

Tell that to Sarah Palin who has had a political bullseye on her back ever since she surfaced onto the political plain. She has been assailed at every turn primarily by democrat men.

Joe, Sarah Palin has not passed one single bill limiting your freedom, nor has she put her signature on any piece of legislation that confiscates any of your private property. That cannot be said about the current occupant in the white house. But yet! Sarah Palin is the enemy according to the leftists??

Joe, how come the so-called womens groups, that largely vote democrat, and are obviously progressive liberals in their political scope, have not denounced this targeted gender discrimination?

 

Glotz is right. Stereophile should remove this forum. The only thing that you guys do is bash the president.

 

Presidents have been bashed ever since G. Washington. That's part of the political dynamic, and has been for over 235 years. For some reason, the buck stopped with Obama. Why Joe? Can you answer that for me? Why after 235 years we are NOT allowed to criticize the President? Can you give me a clear, and concise answer Joe?

Remove this forum? Really Joe. And that would make everything alright, that would solve everything right? Let's see now, 2 people want the forum removed, the rest of us 98% are quite happy with the forum. So, we will let the 2% control the other 98%, right Joe? That never works in business, never worked in the military, and it will never successfully work anywhere else either for that matter.

That speaks volumes about how progressives would love to control everybody else, but omit themselves from said control.

Now that sure isn't being 'inclusive' and 'celebrating diversity' as the progressive democrats claim they ALWAYS are is it Joe.

Though it does make sense in the mind of the leftist. Modern Progressives want to ban EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY that they can't defend or refute with facts. It is hard to be a supporter of Obama and defend his policies and inaction. So, yeah, ban the forum so you won't have to attempt to defend Obama on an intellectual level. That would so much easier.

Or, at least ban the forum until Obama gets out of office. Right?

But here's the difference Joe. When a Republican wins the White house in 2012, I can guarantee that there will be heavy criticism of him right here in this forum. But here's the clincher... You will not see any conservatives wanting to 'ban' another forum member for posting distain for a Conservative President and his policies. Conservatives actually believe in freedom of speech.

 I thought it was conservatives that hated diversity. I thought it was the democrats that championed diversity. At least, thats what the congressional democrats and liberals alike have trounced for years. So which is it Joe? Are you inclusive or exclusive?

It's always the progressives that want to ban speech. Where are all the liberals on this? Real liberals would NEVER advocate banning a person of another opinion.

And Joe, that is the difference between a classic liberal and this new progressive liberalism/marxism. There was once a time when liberals would say, and I quote, " I may not agree with what you say but, I will fight for your right to say it."

My question is: Where are all the Liberals? Where are all the Liberals that fought for personal freedoms and personal liberty in the 1960's?

Classic Liberals would NEVER support banning speech. Classic Liberals do not support these new progressives.

Modern Progressives, at every turn, advocate banning speech. Unless said speech agrees with theirs. If you want examples, I can provide hundreds if needed. Progressive liberals do not believe in freedom of speech plain and simple.

Progressives should scare the living daylights out of ALL freedom loving Americans.

soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
More progressive brilliance..
Glotz wrote:
soulful.terrain wrote:
Glotz wrote:
JIMV wrote:

THIS is racist.

 

You don't even know what racism is moron. Leftist progressives have thrown this word around at every turn, to the point that 'racism' doesn't even have a meaning anymore.

NOWHERE on this sign does it advocate white or any other racial supremacy over any other race.

NOWHERE on this sign does it state inferiority of the black race or inferiority any other race of people.

NOWHERE on this sign does it advocate that black Americans or any other race of peoples are sub-human like say..for example, The Nation of Islam, under the leadership of Louis Farrakhan, that openly states "Whites are from the devil."

..but as good progressive you don't have a problem with that..

NOWHERE on this sign does it advocate eradication of the black race or any other ethnicity, like say.. for example, The New Black Panther Party, under the leadership of Malik Shabazz, that stated,"In order for us to move forward, we must, by any means necessary, subdue the white man and if it comes to death in the streets, then we will have to kill the white man in the streets."

..but as a good progressive you don't have a problem with that either..

NOWHERE on this sign does it advocate the taking away of rights of Black Americans, or the rights of any other race of people for that matter.

Your like most robotic progressives that see 'racism' in everything. Your a malcontent.

NO, you are wrong.

What the sign implies very clearly is that Black people &/or Democrats are idiots.  (Who voted for Obama- Republicans?) Simple logic.

 

Simple logic??  So, there is no such thing as a black Republican? Another utterly ridiculous statement.

 

If you honestly don't think that millions of Americans came to the polls as a reaction to our previous president, you are simply wrong.

 

That's so ridiculously incoherent. Stay current, the last election was in November when the Republicans swept the House of Representatives. If what your saying is true, then why did the democrats get waxed at the polls as a reaction to the previous Republican President? Nonsensical.

 Stay current, instead of living 7 years in the past.

 

 You still don't get it- because you continue to breed hate with every post.

 

So, where does your wanting to smear sh*t on the faces of 4 forum members fit into this "breeding of hate?"

It would seem at this juncture, you would have learned at least one thing after 15 pages of this thread. Garbage such as this 'breeding hate' tactic, and other race baiting tactics only work with political illiterates and self-deprecating whites.

But you still keep repeating the lie like a Parrot with tourettes syndrome.

That silliness has no merit to the politically engaged. Race-baiting is the lowest form of subversion of which you are part of.

You use the term 'breed hate' because you simply cannot refute the criticism directed at Obama or your political party. So, hate is another tool to silence speech. Or, at least silence speech 'temporarily' until Obama gets out of office. Then it becomes a full frontal on Conservatives again. I get it.

This discussion is becoming circular with you. Your a contradiction in terms. 

 

 

soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
A quote

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."  

 

 

This quote obviously must have been authored by some racist.

The race-baiters need to figure this one out. Do some research for once.

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Joe, this thread is not about race

But politics...Obama is a covert marxist...he would be a Marxist if he was white, yellow or Native American...

Folk who have to resort to accusations of race almost always have a losing political argument, know it, and run to race...

Pages

  • X
    Enter your Stereophile.com username.
    Enter the password that accompanies your username.
    Loading