My dealer told me I should spend 10 to 15% of the cost of my system on cables. So, that would make it approximately $1300.00 for cable. Anyway, I need some answers to questions.
1) Does silver plating color the sound and at what frequencies.
2) Why don't cable manufactures put there cables on the bench and print how they react in db levels at 20Hz to 20 Khz?
3) Are solid conductors better than stranded and can anyone prove this on the bench by testing them.
4) Why do companies put filers in their cables like Transparent?
5) Why do some companies ground cables at both ends and other just ground one end?
Any good answers appreciated that include technical information. Thanks