You are here

Log in or register to post comments
Ariel Bitran
Ariel Bitran's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 18 hours ago
Joined: Jun 1 2007 - 2:14pm
Apologies--RMAF Show Report

In my attempts to moderate these boards, I accidentally deleted our thread with user's reports from RMAF. My sincerest apologies to previous posters. Please, I'd love to hear everyone's experiences at the show--I was stuck here in the office making sure you get your January issue... So please, Don't stop sharing your experiences.

dcstep
dcstep's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Sep 16 2007 - 4:59pm
Re: Apologies--RMAF Show Report

Holy crap. I wasn't expecting that. You're making it hard for a guy.

Buddha
Buddha's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 days ago
Joined: Sep 8 2005 - 10:24am
Re: Apologies--RMAF Show Report


Quote:
Holy crap. I wasn't expecting that. You're making it hard for a guy.

Just copy and paste your original.

ncdrawl
ncdrawl's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: Oct 18 2008 - 9:18am
Re: Apologies--RMAF Show Report


Quote:

Quote:
Holy crap. I wasn't expecting that. You're making it hard for a guy.

Just copy and paste your original.

how can he.. it dissapeared

Buddha
Buddha's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 days ago
Joined: Sep 8 2005 - 10:24am
Re: Apologies--RMAF Show Report


Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Holy crap. I wasn't expecting that. You're making it hard for a guy.

Just copy and paste your original.

how can he.. it dissapeared

JSBach
JSBach's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Nov 28 2008 - 1:25am
Re: Apologies--RMAF Show Report


Quote:
In my attempts to moderate these boards, I accidentally deleted our thread with user's reports from RMAF. My sincerest apologies to previous posters. Please, I'd love to hear everyone's experiences at the show--I was stuck here in the office making sure you get your January issue... So please, Don't stop sharing your experiences.


You're a very naughty boy. I've half a mid to fly over to NY and give you a thorough spanking !

Ariel Bitran
Ariel Bitran's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 18 hours ago
Joined: Jun 1 2007 - 2:14pm
Re: Apologies--RMAF Show Report


Quote:

You're a very naughty boy. I've half a mid to fly over to NY and give you a thorough spanking !

....creepy

dcstep
dcstep's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Sep 16 2007 - 4:59pm
Re: Apologies--RMAF Show Report

Ok Ariel, you've taken enough abuse. I'll try to reconstruct my little report.

Dave

JSBach
JSBach's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Nov 28 2008 - 1:25am
Re: Apologies--RMAF Show Report


Quote:

Quote:

You're a very naughty boy. I've half a mid to fly over to NY and give you a thorough spanking !

....creepy


You should be so lucky !

mark evans
mark evans's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: May 5 2010 - 4:06pm
Re: Apologies--RMAF Show Report


Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You're a very naughty boy. I've half a mid to fly over to NY and give you a thorough spanking !

....creepy


You should be so lucky !

Ariel,

You see, the groupies are already lining up at the door.

sorry...couldn't resist

  • X
    Enter your Stereophile.com username.
    Enter the password that accompanies your username.
    Loading