How to spot a false Hi Fi tweak guru…
1) Claims as a fact his/her 'special' enlightenment.
2) States his/her experience is global, but his/her tweaks only 'function' in the realm of Hi Fi.
3) Makes false claims of intellectual lineage. (i.e. "They all laughed at Lister, and he was proven correct. They laugh at me. Therefore, I will be proven correct.")
4) He/she has done nothing, but knows everything.
5) Is unable to accept criticism.
6) Makes statements saying that fact checking is an inavlid form of endeavor.
7) Does not understand the difference between the terms 'anecdote' and 'data.'
8) Claims to be a 'manufacturer,' while not actually manufacturing anything.