You are here

Log in or register to post comments
mpbojangles's picture
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Feb 28 2008 - 6:06pm
Program to control computer volume?

I just bought a pair of M Audio BX5a's and these baby's are LOUD. Problem is theres no good way of turning them down manually and I dont have a volume knob on my keyboard.

Does anyone know if there are any programs that can simply set keyboard shortcuts to control the master computer volume

Monkey Mouse
Monkey Mouse's picture
Last seen: 6 years 10 months ago
Joined: Jan 15 2008 - 6:55pm
Re: Program to control computer volume?

You need a monitor controller like the Mackie Big Knob......

  • X