You are here

Log in or register to post comments
jman07's picture
Last seen: 4 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jun 11 2021 - 7:15am
How to Power my Sub (with a min-sub amp) Separately from my 2-Channel Tube Amp


I'm brand new to this forum and wondered if someone could help me with a set-up. I have two Polk bookshelf speakers powered by a Reisong A10 EL34 Tube Amp Class-A. I know how to integrate the sub with an RCA cable and then running the speakers through the SUB. However, I'd like to power the sub separately with a Nobosound G2 mini sub amplifier. I would greatly appreciate if someone could advise on how to configure this system. Thanks in advance.

Kal Rubinson
Kal Rubinson's picture
Last seen: 3 hours 23 min ago
Joined: Sep 1 2005 - 9:34am
What sub is it? If it can

What sub is it? If it can run off an RCA cable, it likely has its own amp anyway.

  • X