You are here

Log in or register to post comments
rhatchet's picture
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Sep 12 2007 - 1:15pm

I've come into possession of a pair of Infinity Studio Monitor 150 speakers, and would like to hook them up in such a way as to allow me to play music from an ipod or computer. I would also like to be able to use them when watching movies.

Unfortunately, I know nothing about these things. Can I do them? I know I need a receiver. What kind of receiver? I've got my father's old Bang and Olufsen, but it's analog. Might it work? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.


jackfish's picture
Last seen: 4 years 1 month ago
Joined: Dec 19 2005 - 2:42pm
Re: Help?

A USB DAC would work with your computer and with a USB dock an iPod to transmit an analog signal to your Bang and Olufsen receiver.

Something like this:
And there are many others.

There are also many iPod USB solutions.

You can also run the audio output from your DVD player to an AUX input on your receiver to watch movies with the sound through your stereo.

  • X