You are here

Log in or register to post comments
ChrisS
ChrisS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 2 min ago
Joined: Mar 6 2006 - 8:42pm
Geoffy Can't...

...do a simple scientific experiment.

So, Geoffy = not a scientist.

If a whole bunch of people say that Geoffy is a fraud and a charlatan...

Is he?

Google search "Geoff Kait, Machina Dynamica"

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Sniff, sniff
ChrisS wrote:

...do a simple scientific experiment.

So, Geoffy = not a scientist.

If a whole bunch of people say that Geoffy is a fraud and a charlatan...

Is he?

Google search "Geoff Kait, Machina Dynamica"

Are you sniffing White Out again, Scooter? Shame on you.

Tootles,

Geoff Kait
Machina Dramatica

ChrisS
ChrisS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 2 min ago
Joined: Mar 6 2006 - 8:42pm
Your Reputation...

...has nothing to do with me.

Just pointing out to the viewing audience what you have created for yourself.

Google search "Geoff Kait, Machina Dynamica".

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
Geoff's Credentials

Geoff:

I must say your credentials are pretty impressive ..

Using ChrisS's suggestion, I also found a positive review of one of your products..a box of sorts with a laser in it and a credit card with 10 quantum dots. Alas; however, it was listed in the article this in fact is not your invention, you merely distribute it. Nevertheless, 6moons, a reputable website, approved of it.

And here are some of your credentials I found:

"Work experience: satellite operations; radar data analysis; aerodynamics of high-performance aircraft; reentry vehicle dynamics; radio communications; satellite communications; spread spectrum communications."

Do you hold any degrees? A PhD? I am very interested to learn more about your background as a lot of people have been criticizing you lately and perhaps unfairly. I think if you just listed your full credentials that may put a lot of your naysayers at rest.

Perhaps you have simply retired or something and no longer have access to labs? I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and seem to find myself trying to settle disputes and defend those who seem to maybe need a little friendly, compassionate help. I mean this in the kindest way, and not sarcastic; that would be cruel.

Just some helpful accolades for some validity you possess and suggestion to list full credentials with degrees to maybe quell the banter.

Respectfully,

Ron

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Credentials

I thought we already covered all of this credentials stuff, Ron. I did not fall off the turnip truck yesterday and this is not my first rodeo.

Knowledge is what's left after you forget what you learned in school.

You will find my comments at the end of the Six Moons review of the Intelligent Box in which I reveal that the item under review was not actually mine as the reviewers had assumed. I suppose they assumed that since they were dealing with me in obtaining the item for review the Intelligent box was mine, but I was a dealer for the box at the time not the inventor. It's kind of a long story, they had stumbled on my explanation of how the original intelligent chip works on my web site in which I describe the most effective method of using the chip, which the reviewers had not had much luck with previously. The Intelligent Box was imported by Golden Sound for whom I was "Senior Shill" as the time. The intelligent box was the evolution of the Original Intelligent Chip, also imported from China by Golden Sound and for which I was also Sr. Shill. I now produce the Super Intelligent Chip which is my design.

Think inside the box. - Old quantum mechanics expression

When you ASS-UME something you make an ass out of me and Uma Thurman.

Regards,

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynmica

michael green
michael green's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 12 months ago
Joined: Jan 10 2011 - 6:11pm
Credentials

So to be clear Geoff Kait was a dealer for the intelligent chip and box, not the inventor.

"I was a dealer for the box at the time not the inventor"

And after his dealership he produced the SIC.

"I now produce the Super Intelligent Chip which is my design"

here is geoff's page for the chip http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina62.htm

When did the Super Intelligent Chip come out geoff?

Also you mentioned that you can out design Qualcomm. Can you explain how your designs are different than theirs and what applications you have similar?

I think it's good to stay on this topic of your credentials geoff, it will help us to pin point to your actual experiences, schooling, lab work and provide us with a timeline that has seemed to not match up in the past.

michael green
MGA/RoomTune
http://tuneland.techno-zone.net/

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Good grief!

So to be clear, as I said, I was a dealer for the Intelligent Box, not the inventor. I never said I was the inventor of the original intelligent or the Intelligent Box. I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here. Are you cruisin' for a bruisin'?. I was the chief promoter for the Intelligent Chip the one from China back in 2005 when it won the best product at the show at CES. It was the most talked about audio product on Audio Asylum - ever. The Intelligent Chip debate raged on 24/7 for about ten months. My Definitive Explanation for the operation of the Intelligent Chip came out around July 2005.

I introduced the Next Generation Intelligent Chip around 2008, a design based on the Intelligent Box but without a box! How the Next Gen Chip works has to do with hiw it's used. Whereas the original chip was simply placed on TOP of the CD player chassis, the Next Gen Chip was placed inside the CD player, just like the Intelligent Card is placed inside the Intelligent Box. The reason this is done is because there are more laser photons inside the box than outside the room so the photonics reaction is much stronger inside the box. You have to think inside the box. Lol. So, anyway, as fate would have it, there were developments in nanotechnology between 2005 and around 2012 when Investgated whether a new Intellgent Chio - a more powerful Intelligent Chip - might be in the offing. As it turned out the Nanotech outfit I deal with had a new product. A new product that had the exact characteristics I was looking for. Halleluja!! Thus, the Super was born. So, I've been making Suoer chips for three years. The Super is also placed inside the player. The CD to be treated is allowed to play for two seconds while the chip is inside the transport compartment. That is suffient for full treatment of the CD. Each Super treats 14 CDs. The effects are permanent. The Super Intelligent Chip while it is more advanced in both active ingredient (artificial atoms) and method of use than the original Intelligent Chip it's basic operation is the same. That is why I point out at the top of the page of my Definitive Explanation of how the Intelligent Chip Works that the explanation applies to both the original orange chip and the new Super.

Qualcomm has nothing to do with any of this discussion. You have experienced a memory fail. Again.

I don't actually understand what on Earth you think you're driving at with all of this bluster and innuendo, Mr. Green. Are you cruisin' for a bruisin'? I already told you much of my experience, not all of it, for security reasons, and you can see my virtual resume on line. My life is an open book.

 photo photo_1_zpsqjx53v6p.jpg

Geoff Kait
Machina Dramatica
We do artificial atoms right

michael green
michael green's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 12 months ago
Joined: Jan 10 2011 - 6:11pm
Credentials geoff

That's the second time you've talked being physical to me there old feller. Now I'm "cruisin' for a bruisin". What are you going to do beat me to death with one of your trolling pics LOL.

Can you give us a link to your resume please? I'm sure you won't mind since your an open book geoff. All any of us are wanting to do is ask a few questions as have been asked in the past, and clearly the answers were not satisfactory.

OK so far we have this.

geoff said "I never said I was the inventor of the original intelligent chip or the Intelligent Box"

mg

So basically you were a salesman for the "intelligent" products, up until 3 years ago, then you came out with your own "super intelligent" chip. Is this accurate "I've been making Suoer chips for three years"?

geoff said

"Qualcomm has nothing to do with any of this discussion."

mg

Actually you made flaming statements about Qualcomm several times, and I was asking you to provide us with details of why.

geoff said

"It was the most talked about audio product on Audio Asylum - ever. The Intelligent Chip debate raged on 24/7 for about ten months."

mg

From what we have linked to on this topic on AA it was more of a 10 month flame & troll from you, or do you have a different link? This was also what you refered to as your audio forum, but we saw that you have no audio forum.

to be fair

http://machinadynamica.com/machina64.htm

So was Golden Sound the inventors or do you have another name of the inventor?

I'm no expert so maybe you can fill me in on how you, not having a lab, factory or in-room stereo system were able to do these extremely technical designs? From what I gather "nanotechnology" is....well... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanotechnology . What I'm saying is if your schooling stopped in the mid 70's according to you, and according to you, you stopped working with the military around the same time (you never worked for them as an engineer), being that we would like you to be that open book as you say you are, there is nothing on you during the time you left school and showed up at the door of the Belt's as a salesman.

I think if you supplied the open book history here, and allow us to ask questions about something as technical as a "super intelligent chip" it would go a long way to clearing your reputation as a fraud, don't you think? I mean isn't nanotechnology explored in mostly very advanced conditions and extremely costly, or did you find a way to do a dumbed down version of the science? What's the connection between hi-tech nanotechnology and what you are doing?

I read technical explainations quite often and from what I read and saw there wasn't a lot of meat on your technical writing bones. And for an audio product there is very little in the way of actual listening tests performed. Is there more than this one page or are we to do an awful lot of assumption work here?

I don't want to say yes or no on if the product works or not, not my thing, and as well I do believe in everything affects everything else, but I have to say I'd have to side with the skeptics on this one based on geoff's practices and his own website, avatar and the whole science fiction he pushes right from the beginning of his home page all the way through the way he talks.

Example: how can someone say the "The Definitive Explanation" of anything and turn around and make a bold statement that to geoff "it's all a big mystery"? and how can someone claiming to be "super" intelligent write his "Undergrad thesis: Design of propulsion system for interplanetary travel utilizing momentum transfer mechanisms in highly magnetic metal crystal bombarded by high-energy ions." Sorry but this is no such thesis title, and if the writing that follows is any indication of an Undergrad thesis, somebody deserves to get their money back. Geoff's website reads as I said like a science fiction comic book http://machinadynamica.com/index.html which puts his credentials even more on the chopping block.

Sorry geoff don't by it! Where is the resume?

michael green
MGA/RoomTune
http://tuneland.techno-zone.net/

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
A propensity for density

Again, I already explained all of that. Eat more fish.

Tootles,

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
We got your artificial atoms right here

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
Thesis

Geoff:

Awhile back, I shared my latest published paper to all.

I am sincere and genuine in my request; as I too possess a strong physics background, could you please share a link to your thesis:

"Design of propulsion system for interplanetary travel utilizing momentum transfer mechanisms in highly magnetic metal crystal bombarded by high-energy ions"

My interest in this is timely; as there was recently published a paper describing how electrons behave differently in metallic lattice structures at very high pressure....an interesting read and similar field to your own work.

You say you have already explained "all of that"....I have certainly moved on past the credentials war and am just an academic asking for a link to your paper. Papers are shared all the time and it is of course common and accepted and encouraged practice to share one's academic work. It also of course gives the author pride and an ego boost! All good things. So I can find no reason why you wouldn't want to share your work... please do!

If it helps, a quick internet search of my name reveals some of my works... or a quick search of my paper of course reveals the paper... on legitimate, academic or scientific websites through legitimate Ivy League Universities.

For thoroughness, here is the title of my paper again as the Stereophile search is poor:

"Electroencephalographic field influence on calcium momentum waves"

In addition to that paper, even my *unpublished* and *CLASSIFIED* work in progress brings a few legit hits; however as it is classified, the contents are not retrievable to non-colleagues:

"Improving Stock Options Forecasting Accuracy Utilizing a Governing Equation with Variable Characteristic Stochastic, Multi-Variate Non-Linear Equations"

By sharp contrast, I tried a search of your paper and could not find anything at all... so hence my kind request.

Respectfully,

Ronald R. Stesiak, PhD
National Science Foundation

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Interplanetary travel

Hi, Ron, I suspect the reason you were unable to locate my paper using a search of the Internet is because my paper that was published in the AIAA Student Journal in 1968 is because it was published before the arrival of the Internet. The rocket engine produced thrust by sputtering atoms in predictable directions when the highly magnetic metal crystal material was bombarded by highly energized xenon ions.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
We got your artificial atoms right here

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
geoffkait wrote:
geoffkait wrote:

"Hi, Ron, I suspect the reason you were unable to locate my paper using a search of the Internet is because my paper that was published in the AIAA Student Journal in 1968 is because it was published before the arrival of the Internet. ..."

Geoff:

You would be surprised at how much information the internet holds on documents written before the internet. Case in point: The Bible.

Anyway, much more related to your paper written in 1968, I have good news: A quick google search of the AIAA revealed they in fact do have papers accessible from 1963-current. Here is an exact copy of text from their website:

AIAA wrote:

50+ Years of AIAA Journal Archives Online

Current and back issues of AIAA journals are available online in Aerospace Research Central (ARC).

AIAA Journal (1963–current): The journal that was launched along with AIAA in 1963, covering pioneering theoretical developments and experimental results across a far-reaching range of disciplines.

Hope that helps.

Ron

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
In that case

Hi, Ron, in that case I have no idea why you can't find it. I can't find it on line, either. Hope that helps. Don't you like mysteries?

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
Advanced Audio Conceits

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
Valued input

I toned my original reply down, as it seems I have upset Geoff a little too much and that was not my goal. My goal is only to find the truth. Nothing more.

To Geoff:

If and until you choose to produce a legitimate example of your work, I just cannot take what you say too seriously with respect to your "advanced concepts" and designs.

So it's not like I'm "blocking you"...I'm just setting healthy boundaries.

Respectfully,

Ron

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
For real?

Ron, That's funny. Oh, well. Win some loose some. One assumes you didn't look hard enough. ;-)

 photo photo_2_zpshg7bjc9s.jpg

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica

ChrisS
ChrisS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 2 min ago
Joined: Mar 6 2006 - 8:42pm
It's All A Mystery To Geoffy!!

"Hi, Ron, in that case I have no idea why you can't find it. I can't find it on line, either. Hope that helps. Don't you like mysteries?"

If you don't know, then I don't know...?

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Moderator Alert! Help!

Hey these guys are picking on me. Most likely answer - there are no archives for Student AIAA Journal going back to 1968. Somebody jumped the gun.

 photo photo_3_zpsexwhmy8w.jpg

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
We got your artificial atoms right here

ChrisS
ChrisS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 2 min ago
Joined: Mar 6 2006 - 8:42pm
Yes, we are picking on you, Geoffy!

Just pointing out what you point out about yourself.

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
My link to AIAA

All:

Here is a link to the legitimate AIAA Journal....there you will see they contain *legitimate* papers dating back to 1963 as I have already quoted above:

https://www.aiaa.org/journals/

I am not a liar.

Any burden of proof of Geoff's alleged published work now lies on the alleged Author; no more spins and arguments. Either the paper was published; or it wasn't. No half-dead cats here... this is merely a Classical problem.

Regards,

Ron

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Uh, Ron

I didn't say you were a liar. I said you don't know the difference between the AIAA Journal and the AIAA Student Journal. That's all. Hel-loo!

Regards,

Geoff Kait
Machina Dramatica

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
Final Reply on the matter

All:

I am done chasing this gentleman down. This matter has already taken far too much effort to consider it a worthy use of any more of my time. At any rate, the AIAA website does not delineate in any clear fashion a student journal from the main journal. Upon examining the site in detail, the two should both be addressed within the single AIAA entity and its sub journals; none of which are titled or pre- or post-titled with the adjective of "student"... It is just more avoidance tactics.

"Uncle".

He is clearly highly skilled at avoiding the truth.

Regards,

Ron

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
One last try to get through that thick head

Ron, if you can locate the archives of the AIAA Student Journal for the year 1968, as you believe, I'm in the April issue.

I'm beginning to worry about you.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
Still no paper

Geoff:

I have taken you up on your last tactic and successfully navigated to the April Issue of the 1968 edition of the AIAA (which again, does NOT delineate or separate a Student edition...they are one and the same)... and arrived at a list of papers...and did a search on "Kait"...and ... no results returned.

here is the link:

http://arc.aiaa.org/toc/aiaaj/6/4

So, just end all of the mystery and reply with your link!

This game of Schrödinger's cat and mouse has gotten very old. Just please end it.

Regards,

Ron

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Houston, we have a problem

Ron, you are confusing two different journals. No results are returned because the AIAA Student Journal, unlike the AIAA Journal, doesn't go back to 1968. Recall the paper on the interplanetary rocket was my undergraduate thesis. They are two different journals. Hel-loo! Case solved. If you can find ANY papers from 1968 from the AIAA Student Journal I'll buy you a cup of coffee. My paper was pressed at the National AIAA Conference in 1967 held at U. Virginia, my alma mater.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
Found the AIAA Student Journal

Geoff:

Actually, I have found the somewhat hidden AIAA Student Journal, and it has entries back to 1965... alas, you are not in there either.

Here is the official link:

http://www.researchgate.net/journal/0001-1460_AIAA_student_journal_American_Institute_of_Aeronautics_and_Astronautics/2

Once there, you'll need to scroll down to view the titles of the student papers... then page 2 goes back to 1965.

Regards,

Ron

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Oh, really?!

That would be impossible. My paper is in the April 1968 issue. A Preliminary Design of a Sputtering Engine for Interplanetary Space Travel. Duh,

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
No Comment

"Great intellects are skeptical."
--FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Rather than your inane words and allegations, I am referring to the AIAA, Student Journal online archives dating back to 1965. You claim your paper was in this journal in 1968. I'll bet you weren't anticipating my daunting pursuit of the truth and my abilities to fact-find.

My good man, I do believe you are backed into a corner.

Geoff, either produce the link to this alleged paper or admit it does not exist.

Ron

ChrisS
ChrisS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 2 min ago
Joined: Mar 6 2006 - 8:42pm
Poof!

Now you see him, now you don't...

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Geez, Louise

You have proven nothing. You cannot even prove there are ANY papers from 1968 from the student journal are in an archive. Besides, I haven't been backed into a corner since 1987.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
troubling

Geoff:

I fear you have also mis-quoted your own paper title. At first, you claimed it was titled:

"Preliminary design of low-thrust engine for interplanetary travel utilizing momentum transfer mechanisms in highly magnetic metal crystal bombarded by high-energy ions"

And now you claim it is titled:

"A Preliminary Design of a Sputtering Engine for Interplanetary Space Travel"

At any rate, a thorough google search; while successfully hunting down the hard to find Student Edition of the AIAA, was not able to locate either paper title in any form attached to the AIAA, or any other scientific or academic or professional organization of legitimate standing.

Also searched was your name. Geoff Kait...and then just Kait...in combination with both papers.

Very troubling.

At any rate, you have attempted to skillfully place this burden on me... when in fact, it is YOUR burden of proof. I've already demonstrated my legitimacy.

Your turn. Give up the link...or just give up and end this before it gets very embarrassing.

Best of luck.

Ron

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Give me a break

Try searching for the author's name and stop being so anal retentive.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
see previous post

please review previous post. (I did an extensive and my last search on this topic of course utilizing the alleged author's last name as a search key).

To fall back to another one of my previous posts, and to place the ball in Geoff's court where it belongs:

rrstesiak wrote:

Any burden of proof of Geoff's alleged published work now lies on the alleged Author; no more spins and arguments. Either the paper was published; or it wasn't. No half-dead cats here... this is merely a Classical problem.

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
Conclusion

In short, legitimate academic works are MEANT to be FOUND and shared. Regardless of when they were written. As long as they were published in a legitimate scientific journal or academic or government institution, they can usually be quite easily found. In fact, there is an entire section of Google few people may know about called "Google Scholar"..which is expressly meant as an efficient means of locating research material and papers.

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Time out

Ron, if you can't locate my paper whose fault is that? I suspect you might have contracted whatever dis-ease Michael suffers from. Hope you feel better. And sorry if I upset you. Maybe you should take a time out. So far, in many of these attacks uh I mean observations by you there's a whole lotta nothin'. And you were going to build a Schumann frequency resonator. Gimme a break.bmayge it's time for you to go back to work. Idle hands are the devils workshop. ;-)

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
We got your artificial atoms right here

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
It's 50 years old. Hel-loo!
rrstesiak wrote:

In short, legitimate academic works are MEANT to be FOUND and shared. Regardless of when they were written. As long as they were published in a legitimate scientific journal or academic or government institution, they can usually be quite easily found. In fact, there is an entire section of Google few people may know about called "Google Scholar"..which is expressly meant as an efficient means of locating research material and papers.

Apparently Google Scholar didn't work out too well for you. Maybe just write this one off to operator error. ;-) Or maybe it's just that the article is 50 years old. Who the hell knows? I haven't seen any evidence that you could actually find ANY of the papers from 1968, April, May, June or July, etc.

Speaking of Google searches Here's a little something on Science and pseudo skeptics I got using Google that might be of some interest to you. We'll, maybe it won't interest you, how the hell should I know? It's the introduction to Zen and the Art of Debunkery, you know, the scholarly paper on pseudo skepticism.

"Like all systems of truth-seeking, the scientific method, applied with integrity, has a profoundly expansive, liberating impulse at its core. This "Zen" in the heart of science is revealed when the practitioner sets aside arbitrary beliefs, cultural preconceptions and groupthink, and approaches the nature of things with "beginner's mind." Given the freedom to express itself, reality can speak freshly and freely, and can be heard more clearly. Appropriate testing and objective validation can then follow in due course.

Seeing with humility, curiosity and fresh eyes was once the main point of science. But today it is often a different story. As the scientific enterprise has been bent toward exploitation, commercialization, institutionalization, hyperspecialization and new orthodoxy, it has increasingly preoccupied itself with disconnected facts in a psychological, social and ecological vacuum. So divorced has official science become from the greater scheme of things, that it tends to deny or disregard entire domains of reality and to satisfy itself with reducing all of life and consciousness to a dead physics.

In forgetting that all knowledge is provisional and subject to new discovery, mainstream science seems to be treading the weary path of the ossified religions it presumed to replace. Where free, dispassionate inquiry once reigned, emotions now run high in the defense of a fundamentalized "Scientific Truth." As anomalies mount up beneath a sea of denial, defenders of the Faith and the Kingdom cling with increasing self-righteousness to the hull of a leaking paradigm. Faced with provocative evidence of things undreamt of in their philosophy, many otherwise mature scientists revert to a kind of reactive infantilism characterized by blind faith in the absoluteness of the familiar.

Small wonder, then, that so many promising fields of inquiry remain shrouded in superstition, ignorance, denial, disinformation, taboo . . . and debunkery.

What is "debunkery?" Essentially it is the attempt to debunk (invalidate) new fields of discovery by substituting scientistic rhetoric for scientific inquiry.

While informed skepticism is an integral part of the scientific method, professional debunkers -- often called "kneejerk skeptics" -- tend to be skeptics in name only, and to speak with little or no authority on the subject matter of which they are so passionately skeptical. At best, debunkers will occasionally expose other people's errors; but for the most part they purvey their own brand of pseudoscience, fall prey to their own superstition and gullibility, and contribute little to the actual advancement of knowledge. As such, they well and truly represent the Right Wing of science."

Cheerios,

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
We got your artificial atoms right here!

ChrisS
ChrisS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 2 min ago
Joined: Mar 6 2006 - 8:42pm
Obfuscation and Deflection

So Geoffy wrote one paper 50 years ago that no one has bothered to archive that, perhaps, a high schooler could have written today?

You call that credentials?!

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Send in the pinheads

But nobody ever hears him
Or the sound he appears to make
And he never seems to notice
But the pinhead on the hill
Sees the sun going down
And the eyes in his head
See the world spinning round

See ya, Zippy

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica

ChrisS
ChrisS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 2 min ago
Joined: Mar 6 2006 - 8:42pm
Your Little Pinhead Song...

...pales in comparison to the songs sung of you.

Look them up, Google search "Geoff Kait, Machina Dynamica"!

michael green
michael green's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 12 months ago
Joined: Jan 10 2011 - 6:11pm
being fair

As the conclusions have been made on geoff kait as being what the internet has found him to be, it's fair to say he should be looked at as fairly as possible, but still through the eyes of evidence and reality.

As a listener of music, geoff is at the level of his chosen "sony walkman portable cassette player and 30 year old store bought cassettes".

On the level of theory, geoff claims "audio is all mystery".

His past achievements, "a 50 year old thesis yet to be found". (with changing title, and no reference to music)

Resume, incomplete.

Experience, internet trolling since 1998, salesman for audio tweaks

website http://www.machinadynamica.com/index.html

references

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Geoff+KAIT+Fraud&FORM=R5FD

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Machina+Dynamica+Fraud&FORM=R5FD4

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=geoff+kait+of+machina+dynamica&qpvt=Geoff+KAIT+of+Machina+Dynamica&qpvt=Geoff+KAIT+of+Machina+Dynamica&FORM=IGRE

michael green
MGA/RoomTune
http://tuneland.techno-zone.net/

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Inferiority Complex in action
michael green wrote:

As the conclusions have been made on geoff kait as being what the internet has found him to be, it's fair to say he should be looked at as fairly as possible, but still through the eyes of evidence and reality.

As a listener of music, geoff is at the level of his chosen "sony walkman portable cassette player and 30 year old store bought cassettes".

On the level of theory, geoff claims "audio is all mystery".

His past achievements, "a 50 year old thesis yet to be found". (with changing title, and no reference to music)

Resume, incomplete.

Experience, internet trolling since 1998, salesman for audio tweaks

website http://www.machinadynamica.com/index.html

references

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Geoff+KAIT+Fraud&FORM=R5FD

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Machina+Dynamica+Fraud&FORM=R5FD4

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=geoff+kait+of+machina+dynamica&qpvt=Geoff+KAIT+of+Machina+Dynamica&qpvt=Geoff+KAIT+of+Machina+Dynamica&FORM=IGRE

michael green
MGA/RoomTune
http://tuneland.techno-zone.net/

You obviously have some deep seated emotional issues to work on. Have you had any luck with Rehab Locator? There must be a bunch in Las Vegas, I'm just guessing. ;-). Yes it's true I was a dealer for certain products about ten years ago, all of them were through Golden Sound who was the US importer for a bunch of things, like The Ultra Tweeters, the Original orange Intelligent Chip, the Intelligent Box, I have recently taken over the selling of the negative ion generator that was the product of Brian Kyle at Xtreme AV who passed away recently. RIP. My other products are my own inventions or in some cases extensions or evolutions of other inventions. That is no secret, my pointy headed friend. I give you the information I want you to have. You don't have the means to go beyond what I'm nice enough to give you. ;-)

You constantly refer to yourself as a "listener" but in reality you don't listen. See the irony.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
We got your artificial atoms right here

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Zippy dee doo da
ChrisS wrote:

...pales in comparison to the songs sung of you.

Look them up, Google search "Geoff Kait, Machina Dynamica"!

What a pinhead! There is no joy in Mudville. The mighty pinhead has struck out.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica

michael green
michael green's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 12 months ago
Joined: Jan 10 2011 - 6:11pm
troll somewhere else.....

Oh, I would prefer to see you booted off the site myself. Maybe you could turn up the trolling and get yourself removed like on the other forums.

As the conclusions have been made on geoff kait as being what the internet has found him to be, it's fair to say he should be looked at as fairly as possible, but still through the eyes of evidence and reality.

As a listener of music, geoff is at the level of his chosen "sony walkman portable cassette player and 30 year old store bought cassettes".

On the level of theory, geoff claims "audio is all mystery".

His past achievements, "a 50 year old thesis yet to be found". (with changing title, and no reference to music)

Resume, incomplete.

Experience, internet trolling since 1998, salesman for audio tweaks

website http://www.machinadynamica.com/index.html

references

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Geoff+KAIT+Fraud&FORM=R5FD

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Machina+Dynamica+Fraud&FORM=R5FD4

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=geoff+kait+of+machina+dynamica&qpvt=...

michael green
MGA/RoomTune
http://tuneland.techno-zone.net/

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Challenged

Ha ha ha, you're a funny. My thesis hasn't been found because you and the PhD dude can't find it. Talk about Internet challenged. Geez! Thanks for the laughs. Of course the paper has nothing to do with music. The paper was something the PhD was supposedly interested in. Obviously he was trolling.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica

michael green
michael green's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 12 months ago
Joined: Jan 10 2011 - 6:11pm
OR.....and this seems to be more accurate...

geoff kait is indeed a fraud and doesn't have a visible history on purpose, which seems to be the opinion of the audiophile community at large.

Knowing that this is the case, I'm wondering what May Belt is thinking in the context of geoff kait being exposed again? With geoff kait as May Belt's key "shill" as he refers to himself in the case of the "intelligent" products, is geoff bringing down the walls around May as well as himself?

The "Advanced Concepts" have gone up in smoke, the "Mystery" of both May & geoff have been de-bunked, Geoff painting himself as the king of 1980 sony walkman cassette players certainly couldn't have helped May much, and the whole "Fixed" vs "Variable"....well that was dead before it got started.

So now does May come up and try to salvage the yards, spin on mg or Ron or ChrisS or Costin, or does she try to build her way back into the community of credible audiophiles?

It will be interesting to watch, and my hopes are on the getting back to the hobby of listening to music, but we will see.

As for the rest of us, I hope everyone has their music all picked out for the weekend and systems rev-ed.

michael green
MGA/RoomTune
http://tuneland.techno-zone.net/

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
Reply

All:

Yes... I am looking forward to listening to more music.. I am also in the fun process of pitting my vinyl/analogue rig head to head with my digital... I think the digital has surpassed the analogue for the first time! The Bryston purchased just took it over the edge....

As for the forum, it is sad to see most of the energy has been spent on a troll. However, let's please not associate a person who is not a troll, May, with a troll. I have never had the impression May is anything but a seriously intellectual listener and still very much value her input.

Kind Regards,

Ron

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
It's difficult to tell the trolls without a scorecard
rrstesiak wrote:

All:

Yes... I am looking forward to listening to more music.. I am also in the fun process of pitting my vinyl/analogue rig head to head with my digital... I think the digital has surpassed the analogue for the first time! The Bryston purchased just took it over the edge....

As for the forum, it is sad to see most of the energy has been spent on a troll. However, let's please not associate a person who is not a troll, May, with a troll. I have never had the impression May is anything but a seriously intellectual listener and still very much value her input.

Kind Regards,

Ron

That's weird. Lots of personal attacks but no evidence of fraud or deception or anything untoward. You keep saying tos not there but offer no evidence that you are anything other than a disgruntled newbie. Why you would hitch your star to a liar like Mr. Greed is beyond strange. Guess Carnegie Mellon must be one of those schools that's difficult to get into and easy to get out of. Where I went to school we had an honor system. I'm starting to suspect Carnegie Mellon has no such thing.

Have a nice day.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica

rrstesiak
rrstesiak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: Mar 22 2015 - 5:38am
Reply to Geoff

Geoff:

I haven't hitched anything to anyone.

Nor have I practiced anything more then generous benefit of doubt for you over many months before finally arriving at the sad conclusion that you intentionally put down other people and bring this hobby down rather than move it forward.

Perhaps you think I have "hitched" my intellectual approval onto Michael's view.. and I in fact have... because he backs up his words with fact and verifiable links to products he has successfully marketed and sold and, most importantly, *DESIGNED*. But, I am also open to anyone else who has credible, verifiable input.

While you may be a half-decent promotor at BEST, I can't trace a single original DESIGN back to you.

And I never ever veered from anything but fairness until recently...where you quite frankly just dealt the last straw to break my back.

I have no further intention of anymore doubt and what could be construed as "attack" of any kind towards you Geoff... I am moving on. I suggest you please put down any machiavellian weapons you may have towards me and move on as well. You'll find peace. At least with me.

Regards,

Ron

ps. as for newbie, I've never claimed to be anything but in the world of high end audio. as for disgruntled, the only place I am disgruntled is in these forums lately where it's all about your reputation. I couldn't be happier with the performance I am getting out of my audio system at home; in major credit to Stereophile reviews and direction received form other serious hobbyists like Michael Green and a gentleman called bierfeldt, May, and even yourself a few months back before you just kind of fell into a constant diatribe of attacks on other forum members.

And to really close this out, my good man, please quit slandering my alma mater... Ethics are also having a backbone and defending integrity of not only one's self; but whatever endeavor they pursue with any kind of sincerity.

ChrisS
ChrisS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 2 min ago
Joined: Mar 6 2006 - 8:42pm
Geoffy's Pattern

Take note of Geoffy's pattern... Read carefully all of Geoffy's exchanges with posters here and other forums around the internet. Whenever posters ask about or take issue with Geoffy, he turns those questions and issues around and accuses the poster of the same. Geoffy often refers to alcohol/ medication use, sexual dysfunction, intellectual deficiencies, inconsistencies with facts and truth, etc.
Whenever he is questioned about his posts, he constantly replies with insults, cartoons, and often refers those issues (as above) noted in his posts back to others. As illustrated above, Geoffy bats 100%.

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
You're close. Very close.
ChrisS wrote:

Take note of Geoffy's pattern... Read carefully all of Geoffy's exchanges with posters here and other forums around the internet. Whenever posters ask about or take issue with Geoffy, he turns those questions and issues around and accuses the poster of the same. Geoffy often refers to alcohol/ medication use, sexual dysfunction, intellectual deficiencies, inconsistencies with facts and truth, etc.
Whenever he is questioned about his posts, he constantly replies with insults, cartoons, and often refers those issues (as above) noted in his posts back to others. As illustrated above, Geoffy bats 100%.

You're close. Very close. I attack those who call me a liar or a cheat or a fraud. What's fair is fair, right? Never give a sucker an even break, as my granddaddy used to say. Zippy, you are a case in point. Get it? Case in point? Lol

You can't cheat an honest man.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dramatica

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Oops, system error

No text

Pages

  • X