Primedia Job Offer
- Strong sales, presentation and negotiating skills
- Develop new and cultivate existing business within the region (consultative sales skills a must!)
- Ability to develop key client, agency and industry relationships at all levels.
- Innovative and creative sales approach with strong business acumen
- Must be well organized and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Promote and sell high-profile special projects (i.e. single-sponsored special sections, supplements, online events)
- Travel for in-person client meetings and tradeshows
- Prospect within territory for all potential advertisers
- Maintain and grow substantial existing advertising base
- Maintain database of all advertisers and prospects within territory
- Plan and execute strategy to communicate features/benefits of all products to prospects and advertisers
- Know all products and how to best present them
- Follow through on sales and commitments with advertisers, prospects and peers
- Submit thorough, accurate, timely reports and paperwork
- Research prospects and advertisers to be familiar with their businesses
- Revenue growth for online, print, events, sponsorships and custom publishing
- Experience in making sales calls and closing business is a MUST
PRIMEDIA’s Consumer Media & Magazines publishes more than 120 magazines and owns and operates their affiliated Web sites. The group serves the passions of its readers and the needs of advertisers through a wide range of Enthusiast and Broad Reach publications.