You are here

Log in or register to post comments
JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Is there a Toslink tweak

I am running a long length of Toslink from an IMac to a DAC. Using glass and a good mini toslink-toslink adapter has removed 95% of the high end grit I had with a cheap cable but the remaining 5% is stubborn, Is there a tweak to improve Toslink connections?

  • X
    Enter your Stereophile.com username.
    Enter the password that accompanies your username.
    Loading