I recently bought a pair of PSB Image B6 speakers. They're currently hooked up to my ancient AKAI AA-1010 stereo receiver, but I'd like to upgrade to a new integrated amplifier. My requirements are as follows:
• Needs to have a remote control (I'm quite lazy)
• Needs to have a good built-in phono pre, or please recommend an outboard pre
• Needs to cost less than $400-$500
• Needs to compliment and take advantage of the sonic properties of my new speakers
• Does not need to have a built-in tuner - I only listen to vinyl and the odd MP3
I was thinking the Cambridge Audio Topaz integrated or the NAD 316 + ProJect Phono Box II... but other suggestions/opinions/options are certainly welcome.