First of all i'll explain what i'm used to now:
- pc with linux as squeezebox server
- logitech squeezebox duet and controller
- lineair special energy connection for the squeezebox
- NAD 326BEE amplifier
- Monitor audio RS6 loudspeaker
- All this connected to psaudio UPC 200 for clean power
All of my cd's are ripped with dbpoweramp to flac files
Now im wondering what to do to make it all sound better and because we have a big room and i'm missing something in the sound.
I most of the times listen to pnk floyd and marillion and sometimes classical music.
Could it be that a cd player still sounds better then the streaming sound i use?
Perhaps someone a suggestion?