You are here

Log in or register to post comments
geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 22 min ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Stein Music Harmonizers

Thanks to Jason Victor Serinus for coverage of the Stein Music Harmonizers. One of the more interesting audio devices to come along in a while.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
Advanced Audio Concepts

Steve Eddy
Steve Eddy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: Sep 15 2005 - 10:57pm
Interesting? Nah. It's just

Interesting?

Nah. It's just another dalliance brought forth by the mentally ill for the mentally ill and which does nothing more than saddle this industry with yet further embarrassment.

That Stereophile of all publications should brand it as "intriguing" in their show report is truly sad.

se

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 22 min ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
No Joy in Mudville
Steve Eddy wrote:

Interesting?

Nah. It's just another dalliance brought forth by the mentally ill for the mentally ill and which does nothing more than saddle this industry with yet further embarrassment.

That Stereophile of all publications should brand it as "intriguing" in their show report is truly sad.

se

There is no joy in Mudville.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
Advanced Audio Concepts

soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
miss your point
Steve Eddy wrote:

Interesting?

Nah. It's just another dalliance brought forth by the mentally ill for the mentally ill and which does nothing more than saddle this industry with yet further embarrassment.

That Stereophile of all publications should brand it as "intriguing" in their show report is truly sad.

se

What is wrong with the term 'intriguing'? A product like this should intrigue anyone considering it's claims.

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 22 min ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
Intriguing product
soulful.terrain wrote:
Steve Eddy wrote:

Interesting?

Nah. It's just another dalliance brought forth by the mentally ill for the mentally ill and which does nothing more than saddle this industry with yet further embarrassment.

That Stereophile of all publications should brand it as "intriguing" in their show report is truly sad.

se

What is wrong with the term 'intriguing'? A product like this should intrigue anyone considering it's claims.

That's an excellent point. Also considering its results.

"A sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Geoff Kait
Machina Dramatica
Advanced Audio Concepts

Steve Eddy
Steve Eddy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: Sep 15 2005 - 10:57pm
Because...
soulful.terrain wrote:

What is wrong with the term 'intriguing'? A product like this should intrigue anyone considering it's claims.

Because "intriguing" gives it a sense of credibility for which it's not deserving.

se

geoffkait
geoffkait's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 22 min ago
Joined: Apr 29 2008 - 5:10am
The Credibility Gap
Steve Eddy wrote:
soulful.terrain wrote:

What is wrong with the term 'intriguing'? A product like this should intrigue anyone considering it's claims.

Because "intriguing" gives it a sense of credibility for which it's not deserving.

se

I think I'll probably go with Jason Victor Serinus and Sam Tellig who, uh, actually heard the product. Thanks for your input anyway.

Geoff Kait
Machina Delmonico
Advanced Audio Concepts

  • X
    Enter your Stereophile.com username.
    Enter the password that accompanies your username.
    Loading