You are here

Log in or register to post comments
soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 4 days ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
New Obama campaign ad: Who would you rather lose your virginity to?

 

The DNC's "Get out the vote" campaign released this new ad: Interestingly enough, Russian Communist Premier Vladmir Putin has a similar ad. Both videos here:

http://www.therightscoop.com/disqusting-new-obama-ad-asks-who-would-you-rather-do-it-with-obama-or-romney/

Can we please elect an adult for President this time?

JohnnyR
JohnnyR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Sep 10 2011 - 10:12am
Still Here I see Dosing Out Your Daily..........

BULL SHIT. Awwwwwwwww you sad they didn't get rid of me like you hoped? You're one sad sad sad little hillbilly boy.  You best convert to Mormonism if you want Romney in there and start wearing magic underwear like he does.  Maybe Jesus will appear to you in a vision also so you can find some gold plates buried in the ground. I really liked that link to a website called The Right Scoop. It's a scoop alright, a big scoop of SHIT. It's crazies like YOU that makes for such a screwed up country...............*waits for the typical "mature" response just over flowing with "facts"*.............PS: NO ONE CARES..........oh by the way, I MIGHT read your response tomorrow or I might read it next year...........or maybe never at all because frankly, the importance  of reading anything you say in response is on the order of "fucking nil" . Have a nice day and please take your meds, the world will thank you for it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
THE HURRICANE

I'M JUST GLAD TO SEE A FUCKING HUGE HURRICANE COMING TO GIVE YOU NORTHEAST COAST PUSSIES AN ASS POUNDING.  GOOD LUCK GETTING TO THE POLLS, CHEESE DICKS.  COULDN'T HAPPEN TO A MORE ENLIGHTENED FREE THINKING BUNCH OF IDIOTS.  AND YOU BETTER NOT LET OUR BILL OF RIGHTS, DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, AND THE CONSTIUTION GET WET OR IT WILL BE YOUR ASS.

soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 4 days ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
JohnnyR's mindless response
JohnnyR wrote:

BULL SHIT. Awwwwwwwww you sad they didn't get rid of me like you hoped? You're one sad sad sad little hillbilly boy.  You best convert to Mormonism if you want Romney in there and start wearing magic underwear like he does.  Maybe Jesus will appear to you in a vision also so you can find some gold plates buried in the ground. I really liked that link to a website called The Right Scoop. It's a scoop alright, a big scoop of SHIT. It's crazies like YOU that makes for such a screwed up country...............*waits for the typical "mature" response just over flowing with "facts"*.............PS: NO ONE CARES..........oh by the way, I MIGHT read your response tomorrow or I might read it next year...........or maybe never at all because frankly, the importance  of reading anything you say in response is on the order of "fucking nil" . Have a nice day and please take your meds, the world will thank you for it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

When you are the recipient of every government welfare program like JohnnyR, you can sit around and troll the forums all day long which has made JohnnyR very bitter and obviously quite lazy.

ChrisS
ChrisS's picture
Online
Last seen: 14 min 35 sec ago
Joined: Mar 6 2006 - 8:42pm
Do you smell something...?

Johnny's a Russkie and a good friend of Vlad... Their country's economy tanked ages ago.

soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 4 days ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
that smell..hmm..yes
ChrisS wrote:

Johnny's a Russkie and a good friend of Vlad... Their country's economy tanked ages ago.

JohnnyR is a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

 

Jeff0000
Jeff0000's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: Mar 30 2009 - 8:28pm
Pic

That has to be one well built chair that guy is sitting on.

soulful.terrain
soulful.terrain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 4 days ago
Joined: Nov 22 2010 - 12:15pm
yep!
Jeff0000 wrote:

That has to be one well built chair that guy is sitting on.

 

Yep! JohnnyR's mom made sure her boy had the most sturdy chair in the trailer.

Jeff0000
Jeff0000's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: Mar 30 2009 - 8:28pm
yep
soulful.terrain wrote:
Jeff0000 wrote:

That has to be one well built chair that guy is sitting on.

 

Yep! JohnnyR's mom made sure her boy had the most sturdy chair in the trailer.

... and lots of food. I wouldn't want to own the Golden Corral in that neighborhood.

Allen Fant
Allen Fant's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 3 hours ago
Joined: Sep 12 2010 - 3:42pm
Laughing...

Laughing...

  • X
    Enter your Stereophile.com username.
    Enter the password that accompanies your username.
    Loading