I need some help on picking out the amplification for my new system. Here is what I'll be running on the system.
* DirecTV audio will be run through the DAC to the preamp/amp
* Rega RP1 turntable
* Sonos will be run through the DAC to the preamp/amp. I will have a NAS drive with bit perfect lossless (WAV with tags or FLAC) files ripped through dpAMP
* DVD player will be run through the DAC to the preamp/amp
I’d love some feedback from all of you on a system that I’m building. I’m having some trouble narrowing it down.
1. Rotel RC-1550 Preamp & Rotel RB-1552 two channel amp
2. Parasound P3 Preamp & Parasound A23 two channel amp
3. I21 Primare two channel Integrated Amp
4. Rega Mira two channel Integrated Amp
I was thinking of either the Martin Logan Electro-motion of Magnapan MG1.7 speakers.