Hi Audiophiles. Ok so I'm new to the audiophile world and need some help and suggestions. I'm going to list the equipment I have and what I want to accomplish. Hopefully I can get some suggestion on what equipment to keep and what to sell and replace with new.
1. To be able to stream music from computer (Mac).
2. To watch Netflix movies and stream movies from computer
3. To have high quality audio at reasonable price.
1. Marantz 2270 Receiver
2. Sony fwd 42Pv1 - Plasma TV. No HDMI input
3. Verizon Cable box
4. Toshiba BDX2150 Blueray - Does not send 2 channel via digital audio coxial out.
5. Apple TV - Original model with hack:)
As you can see I'm stuk with not being able to get audio from the Blueray to the receiver. Now I know I could replace the player with a different DVD player, but this unit has netflix, and ability to stream music.
Thanks for any help you can give.