I know that the Channel D website says to wait on the upgrade to the new Lion OS X until they can do more extensive test on the "puplic version" of Lion, but I wanted the upgrade for other reasons.
After you upgrade Lion, you will be asked to update iTunes to the 64 bit version. I did that as well. I really wish I could A/B the two, because I could swear things got better after the upgrade. Things seem to be more focused than I remember, but again, without the A/B capability it makes it tough to tell for sure. I would be interested if anyone else noticed the same thing.
I wouldn't necassarily recommend jumping onto the initial release of a new operating system, but I have not encountered any issues thus far.
MAC Mini & iPad w/remote app -> MF V-Link -> Rega DAC -> Rogue Audio Kronos Magnum -> Magnepan 1.6QR