You are here

Log in or register to post comments
Buddha
Buddha's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: Sep 8 2005 - 10:24am
Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello Sixty!

Yikes!

Specter is a Democrat!

Who's next, Hatch?

(I happen to be a liberal who really likes Hatch, by the way.)

When was the last 60-40? Mid-70's?

I don't think a super majority is such a great thing to happen, and it's my party that did it. I like the compromises necessary to make for balanced legislation.

60-40?

Can you say, "Supreme Court Justice Jello Biafra?" (Too bad GG Allin is dead, eh?)

Added: Fox News is so verklempt that they are still insisting that the Minnesota seat is going to remain "vacant."

I guess Fox'll flip even more when Senator Irrelevent, Norn Coleman, wakes up to reality.

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

Specter has always been a democrat...the best response I have heard from republicans was..."Well, that is 1.3 of the reason I do not contribute to the party gone"

Now if the trash from Maine would only leave...

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
Specter has always been a democrat...the best response I have heard from republicans was..."Well, that is 1.3 of the reason I do not contribute to the party gone"

Now if the trash from Maine would only leave...

Help me out here, the other party is "trash"?

This sounds entirely like the rhetoric from the South in the days before the start of the Civil war.

I note, furthermore, that Texas is presently trying to seceed from the Union.

I guess that losing an election is now a reason to start a civil war?

bifcake
bifcake's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Nov 27 2005 - 2:27am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

Holy crap! Just when I thought the republican party couldn't become any more irrelevant! Start whistling Dixie, boys!

Buddha
Buddha's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: Sep 8 2005 - 10:24am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:

Quote:
Specter has always been a democrat...the best response I have heard from republicans was..."Well, that is 1.3 of the reason I do not contribute to the party gone"

Now if the trash from Maine would only leave...

Help me out here, the other party is "trash"?

This sounds entirely like the rhetoric from the South in the days before the start of the Civil war.

I note, furthermore, that Texas is presently trying to seceed from the Union.

I guess that losing an election is now a reason to start a civil war?

No worries, it's just a series of tantrums thrown by the apologists for a party that now has 40 Senate seats.

Actually, I think it's all a ploy by the gun industry to bolster firearm and ammo sales.

Actually abiding by the vote outcome is now un-American.

Maybe liberals can take over the, "America, love it or leave it" bumper sticker factory!

Civil War, don't get me started. If only the South had won. It would save all us trash staters alot of money. The South is a net money pit.

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

Yeah, that is really weird. He wants to be reelected? Yeah, that will resonate well with Democrats. I'm not buying his platform hasn't changed but the Democrats' have.

On the same note, I switched form Republican to Independent.

Gen. Longstreet switched from Democrat to Republican after the Civil War. Nothing new. Actually, Longstreet was a real scandal. Specter is just a shameful opportunist. The Democrats can have him. He was a real pain in the ass.

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

Anyone who takes money, support and votes from a party and then votes with the other for media adoration, is trash...basic, simple.

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

All we need is time. The left is in office on promises and greed. When they are seen to be failures, the love will go away in a matter of weeks...then God help the politicians whose fingerprints are on all that debt.

bifcake
bifcake's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Nov 27 2005 - 2:27am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

Actually, that's not quite accurate. The left is in power because they have been given the mandate to clean up the mess that the right had created. Is time "all" you need? Time is one of the things you need. The question is: how much time? However, time alone is not enough. You need to take the time to rethink your positions. The country has left you behind.

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

What is the mandate?

Buddha
Buddha's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: Sep 8 2005 - 10:24am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
What is the mandate?

When Senator Craig stops over in Minneapolis.

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
Actually, that's not quite accurate. The left is in power because they have been given the mandate to clean up the mess that the right had created. Is time "all" you need? Time is one of the things you need. The question is: how much time? However, time alone is not enough. You need to take the time to rethink your positions. The country has left you behind.

A 4% margin in the vote and a less than 50% overall vote (do not forget the minor candidates) is only a 'mandate' in the eyes of the far left and their media.

That said, Obama promised goodies in exchange for votes. Free health care (free meaning someone else pays), a 'middle class tax cut' (how is that working for you? My wife got $3.14 a week), and future prosperity (impossible when he is adding $65 BILLION in debt a day for each of his 100 days) and 'card check' insuring union thugs in more business.

What he has delivered so far is group hugs for foreign thugs, 3 trillion in deficit spending this year alone, eventual double digit inflation and rising unemployment as well as an attack on capitalism....

Bad times are a coming...

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
He was a real pain in the ass.

Yes, as Buddha and others have discovered, in fact people who vote their reason and concience are often a pain in the butt.

I think you just complimented Specter.

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
Anyone who takes money, support and votes from a party and then votes with the other for media adoration, is trash...basic, simple.

Support from his own party???? SUPPORT? His own party tried to dump him in the last primary because he wouldn't go over to the right-wing-nutter agenda.

He got less than stirling support from his own party, and that's plain as day.

By the way, did you ever hear of Rik Sanatorium?

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:

A 4% margin in the vote and a less than 50% overall vote (do not forget the minor candidates) is only a 'mandate' in the eyes of the far left and their media.

That's funny, a -.0005% margin in the vote was a "mandate" to the republicans in 2000.

Perhaps you are wearing some crooked eyeglasses, fella?

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:

Quote:
What is the mandate?

When Senator Craig stops over in Minneapolis.

Ouch. Rude. Very rude, but very, very funny, too!

You have to wonder what possessed that guy.

You know, I was a lifelong republican until Raygun started to pull funding from things like NOAA and USGS, and turned the FCC into a bidding-for-profit office instead of a public service office.

What's funny is that I have the same political positions I had 30 years ago, but now I'm a moderate democrat in position, rather than a slightly right-leaning republican.

Queen Victoria really did mess us over.

Buddha
Buddha's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: Sep 8 2005 - 10:24am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

I suspect we agree on vastly more things than we disagree upon.

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:

Quote:
Anyone who takes money, support and votes from a party and then votes with the other for media adoration, is trash...basic, simple.

Support from his own party???? SUPPORT? His own party tried to dump him in the last primary because he wouldn't go over to the right-wing-nutter agenda.

He got less than stirling support from his own party, and that's plain as day.

By the way, did you ever hear of Rik Sanatorium?

How does one deal with renegades from ones own party if removing them by primary or general election is somehow off limits?

Republicans simply do not like RINO's. We as a party have a general set of ideas and doctrine that defines us...when trash like Specter vote against those ideas, we tend to object. When he does it in search of media love and A list party invites, we go from unhappy to blinding anger. He was going to be history this term as a republican and will probably be gone as a democrat.

The left bought him...now they own him. I suspect he will be seriously challenged in a democrat primary by real democrats.

Buddha
Buddha's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: Sep 8 2005 - 10:24am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

Looking more and more like the 21% solution, what the 'real' Republicans have to swallow to stay ideologically pure.

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
How does one deal with renegades from ones own party if removing them by primary or general election is somehow off limits?


So, then, you argue that voting according to reason and logic is being a "renegade", and that such responsible, honest behavior should be punished by unemployment.

Insisting on "party loyalty" over logic, reason, and ethics is not part of American Politics, it is the politics of 1930's Germany and Russia.

Quote:

Republicans simply do not like RINO's. We as a party have a general set of ideas and doctrine that defines us...when trash like Specter vote against those ideas, we tend to object. When he does it in search of media love and A list party invites, we go from unhappy to blinding anger. He was going to be history this term as a republican and will probably be gone as a democrat.


Republicans, when Spector joined the party, stood for something entirely different than the present bunch of southern Christian reconstructionists. The fact that he remains true to the REAL goals of the HISTORICAL party is a credit to his own honesty and independence.

Calling someone who exhibits logic, ethics, and understanding "trash" is exactly the kind of 1984 tactics that both big Bush and little Bush and his administration used extensively. It's nothing but deliberate vilification of people who don't knuckle under to a particular set of totalitarian demands.

Quote:

The left bought him...now they own him. I suspect he will be seriously challenged in a democrat primary by real democrats.

"real democrats". Ok, given your take on what a "Republican" is, I have to ask, what is a "real democrat"?

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
So, then, you argue that voting according to reason and logic is being a "renegade", and that such responsible, honest behavior should be punished by unemployment.

Voting for media adoration and A list party invites is not voting by reason or logic, unless one embraces total immorality.

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
"real democrats". Ok, given your take on what a "Republican" is, I have to ask, what is a "real democrat"?

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

It wasn't a compliment. Really, the Democrats can have him. No problem. Just don't complain when he creates a hung Congress.

The only fact I know is absolutely true is the demented old idiot coming right out and admitting he is going to lose the next Republican primary and no way he can win as an Independent. The guy should be retired by now. A lot of these guys couldn't tell you what they had for lunch yesterday. They should be tested for Alzheimer's. We should support congress people like we support athletes. Specter can't get passed first base any more. Send him to the minors but don't belittle yourself into thinking you got a star athlete on your side now.

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
Looking more and more like the 21% solution, what the 'real' Republicans have to swallow to stay ideologically pure.

The Republicans need to get their shit together or the Democrats need to really fuck up like Carter and Clinton. Two strikes and Obama is at the plate. That is how it works. That is why Obama is in office. This is why we like this shit so much.

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:

Quote:
"real democrats". Ok, given your take on what a "Republican" is, I have to ask, what is a "real democrat"?

Oh, look, it's the RED SCARE again.

So, Mr. McCarthy, how was breakfast? Did you have any problems with precious bodily fluids?

Seriously, the dishonest, deliberately divisive lie that democrats are communists is getting very old. It's a bigoted, dishonest attack that shows the sheer dishonesty of the present republican condition.

I could jsut as well suggest, with some reason, that you salute with a stiff arm.

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
The only fact I know is absolutely true is the demented old idiot coming right out and admitting he is going to lose the next Republican primary and no way he can win as an Independent. The guy should be retired by now. A lot of these guys couldn't tell you what they had for lunch yesterday. They should be tested for Alzheimer's.

Oh, how original, vilify someone who won't hoe the fascist republican row. How original. Do you want him to go to the camps in siberia, too, Comrade?

Your politics, in terms of dealing with dissent and oppositing, are no different than Joe Stalin's.

Buddha
Buddha's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: Sep 8 2005 - 10:24am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
The guy should be retired by now. A lot of these guys couldn't tell you what they had for lunch yesterday. They should be tested for Alzheimer's. We should support congress people like we support athletes. Specter can't get passed first base any more. Send him to the minors but don't belittle yourself into thinking you got a star athlete on your side now.

Now Lamont, if we went and dementia/Alzheimer's tested politicians like you mention, we'd have lost Reagan sometime during his first term.

Bush would have been given a pointy hat and told to go home in 1992.

The senate would lose Byrd...and Stevens would have had to vacate office long before the Bush Justice department railroaded him out of office.

I don't think either side would welcome tests of brain function!

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
Oh, look, it's the RED SCARE again.

So, Mr. McCarthy, how was breakfast? Did you have any problems with precious bodily fluids?

Seriously, the dishonest, deliberately divisive lie that democrats are communists is getting very old. It's a bigoted, dishonest attack that shows the sheer dishonesty of the present republican condition.

I could jsut as well suggest, with some reason, that you salute with a stiff arm.

Very few democrats are communists, for that requires knowledge of exactly what their proposals and policies are, and where their economic ideas come from. Since we have dumbed down the schools past the point of no return, the vast majority of folk who call themselves democrats have no idea where their class envy, greed and free lunch philosophy comes from...they do not understand the language of communism. It would be easier if Pelosi simply called Reid, Comrade Reid...all would be clear. Instead they cloak the actuality of communism in the politically correct language of the day....taking money from folk who make it to give to folk who want it in exchange for votes is now 'fair' and 'social justice' when the end result is identical to that seen in 1917.

Today's Fascists wear the colors of the left and use the language of political correctness.

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
Today's Fascists wear the colors of the left and use the language of political correctness.

Godwined yourself, eh? Jawhol!

As to your silly portrayal of democrats, well, that's typical for someone who wants to willfully and with obvious malice aforethought engender deliberate violence and disenfranchisement against democrats.

Why do you hate america????

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:

Quote:
Today's Fascists wear the colors of the left and use the language of political correctness.

Godwined yourself, eh? Jawhol!

As to your silly portrayal of democrats, well, that's typical for someone who wants to willfully and with obvious malice aforethought engender deliberate violence and disenfranchisement against democrats.

Why do you hate america????

How droll....Why do you insist on changing America into a poor man's version of the Soviet Union?

Remember, I am not trying to change the country into something the founders would abhor...the left is.

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:

How droll....Why do you insist on changing America into a poor man's version of the Soviet Union?

Remember, I am not trying to change the country into something the founders would abhor...the left is.

Well, since that's not what I'm trying to do, why are you choosing to lie outright? Is there some reason that you feel entitled to lie outright and in a bald, offensive fashion?

Yes, there is. It's all part of the lunatic religious right's WIN AT ALL COSTS attitude.

Look at Texas, look at the attempt to seceed. You guys want to start a new civil war now that you lost the election de-juris as well as defacto.

Even if you ARE managing to hold up a Senator on a close vote, despite your own performance in stealing the election in 2000.

bifcake
bifcake's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Nov 27 2005 - 2:27am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

Dude, you're not just talking out of your ass, you're talking out of the side of your ass. That takes great skill!

I propose that YOU have no clue what communism is. I propose that YOU never read the communist manifesto or any of Lenin's works. In fact, I'm not even sure you know who was on the poster that you posted earlier. You have a very skewed perception of what Soviet Union was and I'm quite sure you had never been there. Your head is so far up your ass, all the ostriches are listing you as missing in action.

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
Dude, you're not just talking out of your ass, you're talking out of the side of your ass. That takes great skill!


And saieth Karl the Rove: Vilify thine enemies whenst thou hast no other method; blacken thine reputation when the truth can not be digested

Quote:

I propose that YOU have no clue what communism is. I propose that YOU never read the communist manifesto or any of Lenin's works. In fact, I'm not even sure you know who was on the poster that you posted earlier. You have a very skewed perception of what Soviet Union was and I'm quite sure you had never been there. Your head is so far up your ass, all the ostriches are listing you as missing in action.

You, sir, are a profoundly ignorant, insulting bigot.

Yes, I have read that heap of bollox.

communism is nothing more or less than the stupid religious idea that a worker will continue to try even when unrewarded for his or her efforts.

Employee ownership is eactly the opposite.

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
Well, since that's not what I'm trying to do, why are you choosing to lie outright? Is there some reason that you feel entitled to lie outright and in a bald, offensive fashion?

As YOU began the exchange by characterizing a simple reality as, how did you put it? O yes

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

You are accurate, I never made it to the old Soviet Union. The only communist governments I ever spent some time in were Yugoslavia and Harvard (visitor, not student). Perhaps I lack your hands on training from the masters Alex, but I did apply a very old test in noting it. If it looks like communism, smells like communism, and has a result exactly like communism, one can call it anything one wants, but it is communism.

Or, to put it in legal terms, as Justice Potter Stewart noted about Porn..."I know it when I see it."

I know communism when I see it...

Oh, and I don't think that intellectual giant, J.J., quite figured out that your were slinging mud my way and not his..

Forgive him for he knows not what he does

bifcake
bifcake's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Nov 27 2005 - 2:27am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

I did come off impolite towards you and I do apologize. I was trying to be funny, not mud sling.

My point is that you don't know what communism looks like, smells like or walks like. You have a very skewed perception of what it is. If you didn't, you wouldn't be parading around with communist posters aimed at democrats.

As far as JJ is concerned, whatever it is that he read, he didn't understand it.

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
I did come off impolite towards you and I do apologize. I was trying to be funny, not mud sling.

My point is that you don't know what communism looks like, smells like or walks like. You have a very skewed perception of what it is. If you didn't, you wouldn't be parading around with communist posters aimed at democrats.

As far as JJ is concerned, whatever it is that he read, he didn't understand it.

I agree with your last...

Moving back to the thread title, I bet Specter didn't expect this:


Quote:
Sen. Arlen Specter's switch to the Democratic Party is prompting his campaign donors large and small to demand their money back, including several Republican senators whose political action committees gave tens of thousands of dollars to the Pennsylvania lawmaker.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/30/donors-demand-refund-from-specter/

KBK
KBK's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Sep 30 2007 - 12:30pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

I think the bunch of you need to pick up the book 'Rule By Secrecy', by Jim Marrs, so you can see just how meaningless all this political talk is.

basically put, it's all shit. all of it.

There are no sides, there is merely people without the mental reach to realize that ---and the fact that you are being played by it.

It's always been that way. Deal with it, understand it and get on with focusing on the real enemies; as politics means nothing. It is drivel for the masses---of the worst kind.

rvance
rvance's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: Sep 8 2007 - 9:58am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
I think the bunch of you need to pick up the book 'Rule By Secrecy', by Jim Marrs, so you can see just how meaningless all this political talk is.

basically put, it's all shit. all of it.

There are no sides, there is merely people without the mental reach to realize that ---and the fact that you are being played by it.

It's always been that way. Deal with it, understand it and get on with focusing on the real enemies; as politics means nothing. It is drivel for the masses---of the worst kind.

Just buying that book moves you to the top of the Illuminati's shitlist. Man, you're screwed!

Luckily for me, I have reached such a transcendental (as opposed to orthodontial) state of superconsciousness that I am not bound by the puny machinations of secret societies that bend the will of nations.

I am my own sovereign spiritual entity above and beyond the flaccid grip of the New World Order.

I am out of control!

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
I think the bunch of you need to pick up the book 'Rule By Secrecy', by Jim Marrs, so you can see just how meaningless all this political talk is.

basically put, it's all shit. all of it.

There are no sides, there is merely people without the mental reach to realize that ---and the fact that you are being played by it.

It's always been that way. Deal with it, understand it and get on with focusing on the real enemies; as politics means nothing. It is drivel for the masses---of the worst kind.

Spoken like a true anarchists. "Not that there is anything wrong with that."

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:

Quote:

As far as JJ is concerned, whatever it is that he read, he didn't understand it.

I agree with your last...

It's very telling how people who have the new religious-right-wing political correctness on the brain mistake informed discussion for mistakes.

It's one of the rules of the new right: If you can't beat your opponent, lie about him. Somehow, this is regarded as a Christian act. Don't ask me...

bifcake
bifcake's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Nov 27 2005 - 2:27am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

I have no idea what you just said.

Lamont Sanford
Lamont Sanford's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: Mar 31 2006 - 8:32pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

Neither do I. At the very least he has a major hard-on for Christians. Probably supports gay marriage and Christians don't. Shit like that.

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
Neither do I. At the very least he has a major hard-on for Christians. Probably supports gay marriage and Christians don't. Shit like that.

It is telling that you don't recognize the most simple terminology regarding your fallacious arguments.

bifcake
bifcake's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Nov 27 2005 - 2:27am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

Hey, Lamont does not make felatious arguments! He doesn't go that way!

j_j
j_j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: Mar 13 2009 - 4:22pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
Hey, Lamont does not make felatious arguments! He doesn't go that way!

My goodness, I hope not, neither do I!

bifcake
bifcake's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Nov 27 2005 - 2:27am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

Your lips say "no", but your eyes say "yes"

Buddha
Buddha's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: Sep 8 2005 - 10:24am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello

I, on the other hand, admit to being a cunning linguist.

Heck, back when I was in the military as a young buck, I became a Colonel, and all the ladies said they enjoyed having Buddha the Colonel Linguist pay them a visit.

If I'd made it to Genral, I'd have had my name appears in the Annals of Linguists; but I just never could get myself to generate the enthusiasm required to become an Annals Linguist.

We all have our limitations, I guess.

bifcake
bifcake's picture
Offline
Last seen: Never ago
Joined: Nov 27 2005 - 2:27am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:

We all have our limitations, I guess.

A man's gotta know his limitations!

Buddha
Buddha's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: Sep 8 2005 - 10:24am
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:

Quote:

We all have our limitations, I guess.

A man's gotta know his limitations!

Three inches?

Me, too.

I used to worry about when I was a kid, but it turns out most women welcome that kind of diameter!

JIMV
JIMV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Jan 31 2008 - 1:46pm
Re: Holy cow! Guess who's a Democrat! Forget Hello Kitty...Hello


Quote:
I have no idea what you just said.

And I am the least religious person I know....and calling Alex a right wing religious fanatic is about as uninformed as one can get...In short, J.J. appears to be a few tubes short of a power amp.

Pages

  • X
    Enter your Stereophile.com username.
    Enter the password that accompanies your username.
    Loading